Share money-making apps you use.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:04 pm

If you have perk plastic the conversion will be much lower
Lol, you can press the pencil, scroll down and click delete post

iwantoney » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:41 am

nice i signed up under you thanks

koppunoor » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:52 am

I try it but unable to make a dollar ...how do you get 5$?

bgiesing » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:10 pm

SlideJoy uses an algorithm that gives a different amount of points per swipe based on how often you do it (too often will lower your amount for instance), the ad and how much that ad pays them, etc so
some people will get $5 and some won't.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Please don't necropost. It ruins he forums

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 am

You can't blame him as koppunor and iwantoney did post making it active

bgiesing » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 pm

No offense but "necropost" is defined as "to post in a thread that has been "dead", by being inactive for a relatively long period."

1 month is not a really long period. Now if this was a thread from a year ago then I could understand but 1-4 months could still be considered relevant enough to reply on this one instead of cluttering up the forum with new posts about the same topic.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:46 pm

No offense but "necropost" is defined as "to post in a thread that has been "dead", by being inactive for a relatively long period."
This thread was dead, no one was replying, and it served no use anymore

1 month is not a really long period. Now if this was a thread from a year ago then I could understand but 1-4 months could still be considered relevant enough to reply on this one instead of cluttering up the forum with new posts about the same topic.

bgiesing » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:02 pm

This thread was dead, no one was replying, and it served no use anymore
That's my point, 1 month is not "dead" and it did serve a use as people asked questions. Dead would be at the bare minimum 4 or 5 months, not 1 month.

Also even if actual necroposting isn't good, it's not technically against the rules of this forum so you are giving false warnings as it's not actually necroposting and strictly enforcing a rule that's not there. Most of the warnings you gave in the past day or two are posts that are only a few days over a month and I think you do them just to get extra points for the gift cards.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Bgiesing does have a point as it's one month and not 5

KeysUnlocked » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 am

That's my point, 1 month is not "dead" and it did serve a use as people asked questions. Dead would be at the bare minimum 4 or 5 months, not 1 month.

Also even if actual necroposting isn't good, it's not technically against the rules of this forum so you are giving false warnings as it's not actually necroposting and strictly enforcing a rule that's not there. Most of the warnings you gave in the past day or two are posts that are only a few days over a month and I think you do them just to get extra points for the gift cards.
There is literally no point of posting on this anymore. And no, don't criticize me for posting this just to get the points, as I am not

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:45 pm

SlideJoy uses an algorithm that gives a different amount of points per swipe based on how often you do it (too often will lower your amount for instance), the ad and how much that ad pays them, etc so
Can you tell me how and how many ads you do see at what intervals.

bgiesing » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:40 pm

There's no set amount of ads and no interval. If there's one then it shows, if not it shows news articles from your interests (editable by swiping up to get to the news feed)

EDIT: As for how? You mean how you make money in general? Every swipe makes the same amount no matter if you choose to open the ad (link, download, etc.) or just unlock.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:06 am

There's no set amount of ads and no interval. If there's one then it shows, if not it shows news articles from your interests (editable by swiping up to get to the news feed)

EDIT: As for how? You mean how you make money in general? Every swipe makes the same amount no matter if you choose to open the ad (link, download, etc.) or just unlock.
On a roughly basis how many time doe you unlock your phone

koppunoor » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Oh yeah! thank you...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:24 pm

Oh yeah! thank you...
Yeah I don't make much either, only $2

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:06 pm

I can make about $4 a month with slidejoy, just have to choose the right time when to

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:41 am

I can make about $4 a month with slidejoy, just have to choose the right time when to
Per phone or multiple phones

koppunoor » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Oh yeah! thank you...
$2 for how many months.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:58 am

Oh yeah! thank you...
$2 for how many months.
Every month

koppunoor » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:59 pm

$2 for how many months.
Every month
For me its giving 2$ for 3 months

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:09 pm

$2 for how many months.
Every month
For me its giving 2$ for 3 months
You might have the old update then or that you just don't unlock your phone a lot

bgiesing » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:28 pm

I don't keep track because it's just whenever I unlock my phone normally and I'm rarely not on my device so I rarely have to unlock it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:42 pm

I don't keep track because it's just whenever I unlock my phone normally and I'm rarely not on my device so I rarely have to unlock it.
And you get $5 for rarely unlocking, lucky

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Then you don't make $5 lol