Share money-making apps you use.

jlee05 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 am

So u need to sign in with Facebook?
I already have a apptrailers with an iOS device. Does that mean I can only have 4 more devices for android?
With AppTrailers on Android, it's like each Android device is separate. Your points don't combine just because you logged in with your FB account on each device. Each Android device earns it's own individual points and they have to be cashed out separately. They are not saved in your "account cloud" or anything like that. They are only saved to the device. So, if that device stops working, you just lose those points. If you want to combine your points from Android AppTrailers accounts, you would have to transfer them all to Perk Points where they will be safe in your Perk Account even if your phone quits on you. Hope that's not too confusing. :P
Have one of your phones ever stopped working?
Ive used it for 3 months and haven't gotten any problems.
I don't mean the app stops working. I just meant if something happens to your actual phone. Like if your phone gets wet and won't turn back on, or if your phone gets stolen, etc. Your AppTrailers points that we're on that phone are just gone unless you had transferred them to Perk or PayPal before the phone got damaged or stolen or whatever.

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 am

True but unless you're using your main phone you should be good.

Junior » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 am

It's a lot better now.

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 am

In order for you to cashout on android, do u need to log in with ur FB or no?

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Wait what I'm confused

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 pm

Just to be clear, apptrailers on android to payout?

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:02 pm

I already have a apptrailers with an iOS device. Does that mean I can only have 4 more devices for android?
You can only have 5 accounts attached to facebook and your paypal email. So far I haven't had any problems with transfering 6 phones apptrailers points to perk so far, that are not attached to facebook.

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:07 pm

@girlwithhlasses do u use iOS or android?

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:12 pm

I'm thinking about only using android cause I don't use perk. Do u know what gwg means about accounts. Does it mean the username apptrailers gives u?

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Do u know the number of accounts allowed per household? @bboy

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:32 pm

With AppTrailers on Android, it's like each Android device is separate. Your points don't combine just because you logged in with your FB account on each device. Each Android device earns it's own individual points and they have to be cashed out separately. They are not saved in your "account cloud" or anything like that. They are only saved to the device. So, if that device stops working, you just lose those points. If you want to combine your points from Android AppTrailers accounts, you would have to transfer them all to Perk Points where they will be safe in your Perk Account even if your phone quits on you. Hope that's not too confusing. :P
Lowkey did you not understand this? There isnt accounts on app trailers like perk tv swagbucks.

girlwithglasses » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm

@girlwithhlasses do u use iOS or android?
I only use Android. Since you do not use perk you have to login with FB (5 device limit) to redeem. AppTrailers has the 1000= $1 for paypal which is better than perks conversation rate. But their selection of GC's is small, thats mostly why i convert to perk.

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Yea I understand now I was just confused with the android version.

lowkey » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Does perk own apptrailers on android too? When I went to support their email wasn't perk but appredeem.

Brayan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Does perk own apptrailers on android too? When I went to support their email wasn't perk but appredeem.
Lol perk owns app trailers so it doesn't matter if its in ios or android

lowkey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:13 am

I think u can earn more on iOS, the points drop faster for me for android.

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:57 am

I think u can earn more on iOS, the points drop faster for me for android.
What ios device do you use?

lowkey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:21 am

i my main phone (iphone 6)

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 am

i my main phone (iphone 6)
And what about android devices

rushil.xc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:58 am

Sometime it shows ads to me and sometime doesn't but when it shows ads i get around 50-70 cents but you need to babysit them like whole the time.

rushil.xc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:59 am

I do it when i am watching movies or watching cricket match on tv so its great use of time

rushil.xc » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am

how can u use six phones it requires too much babysitting??

lowkey » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 am

@brayan and for android I use Samsung s4

@rushil.xc I don't think ur allowed using more than 5 phones for apptrailers

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 am

I use 6 phones and havent gotten banned

Brayan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 pm

is it in there tos ?? allowed up to 5 phones
No idea but Im going to keep running 6 devices they earn well