Share money-making apps you use.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:59 am

Yep all of them. I've reinstalled it as well it's still faulty
Hmmm, maybe try making a new account, and also try a new device.
Hey, is the PayPal option alive? I think it doesn't because there is no support from team and no replies for comments in Play Store.
Nope :(

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:04 am

Hmmm, maybe try making a new account, and also try a new device.
Hey, is the PayPal option alive? I think it doesn't because there is no support from team and no replies for comments in Play Store.
The support and your reply confirms that the app is gone away.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:05 am

The app still exists, just PayPal is discontinued

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:06 am

No more 5 points showing on the videos to anyone. Most of them reported the same.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:07 am

No more 5 points showing on the videos to anyone. Most of them reported the same.
It just doesn't say +5, it's working for me though and I'm getting rewarded Andriod 4.4.2 APK

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:08 am

The app is forcing you to convert your points to perk but use android instead

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:09 am

The app is forcing you to convert your points to perk but use android instead
I installed an APK for apptrailers a long time ago, I don't have a link though sadly.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:43 am

Yeah the old apk would be useful. You know Joe could create a section for old apks so anyone can download it.

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:06 pm

It's not an issue -_-, they are removing paypal
That sucks I want some money on my paypal. Free Paypal lol
Convert it into perk points and then redeem it from perk.
True but I think it's expensive to do it that way or if they change the points redeem.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:03 pm

That sucks I want some money on my paypal. Free Paypal lol
True but I think it's expensive to do it that way or if they change the points redeem.
How is it expensive to do it that way?

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:05 pm

I have uploaded more than 5 videos successfully.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:05 pm

I have uploaded more than 5 videos successfully.
Have you done this recently?

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:54 pm

Well because on the website it says to redeem for $5.00 is 9,000 perk points for paypal but on Apptrailers you could get $5.00 for 5,000 points to paypal and that will save 4,000 points.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Well because on the website it says to redeem for $5.00 is 9,000 perk points for paypal but on Apptrailers you could get $5.00 for 5,000 points to paypal and that will save 4,000 points.
Yeah, ik I did some math and for perk points it should only be an extra 1.5k perk points because of the fee, kinda stupid that its 4k exra

koppunoor » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:05 am

Yeah, ik I did some math and for perk points it should only be an extra 1.5k perk points because of the fee, kinda stupid that its 4k exra
Both have became worst not using anymore but will try installing the app every week.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:02 am

Both have became worst not using anymore but will try installing the app every week.
Are you also getting watch instead of +5?

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Yeah I know in my opinion they should change the points around in lower it's ridiculous to redeem so high on the perk points.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Yeah I know in my opinion they should change the points around in lower it's ridiculous to redeem so high on the perk points.
If someone redeems $5 PayPal they are most likely retarded, because who would even do that :P. I hope perk isn't dying

Marballer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:27 pm

I make $10 or more a week

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:35 pm

If someone redeems $5 PayPal they are most likely retarded, because who would even do that :P. I hope perk isn't dying
Forreal I wish they left it alone

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:32 pm

EDIT: I've requested 50 cents PayPal for apptrailers, and still haven't gotten refunded for my points, so I'll will reply if I get paid

koppunoor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

I don't like the app now but 3 months before I had received 10$

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 pm

I don't like the app now but 3 months before I had received 10$
It works really well on 4.4.2 cause there's an auto play feature

koppunoor » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Is it working ? does it not showing you update option!

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Is it working ? does it not showing you update option!
It works, but it doesn't show me an update option