Share money-making apps you use.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:10 pm

Cool thanks.
No problem :) I'll cash out today
Your slidejoy seems to be different. For me I can only cash out on the 18th of the next month which is a long wait.
Oh I didn't see that lol, I have to redeem in 6 days, August 18th for me. Sorry about thst

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:19 pm

No problem :) I'll cash out today
Your slidejoy seems to be different. For me I can only cash out on the 18th of the next month which is a long wait.
Oh I didn't see that lol, I have to redeem in 6 days, August 18th for me. Sorry about thst
Although the old version of Slidejoy was better as you could redeem in the first day of the next month

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:24 pm

Although the old version of Slidejoy was better as you could redeem in the first day of the next month
Yeah, I miss that :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:20 pm

Yeah, I miss that :(
So do I. I guess too many people are using Slidejoy so they had to change the cash out date.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:49 pm

I didn't know you could do multiple paypal accounts I thought you only use one
You can, just not on one account, 1 paypal account can be on 50 accounts.
I'm good using one for now it's all good for me.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:14 pm

I didn't know you could do multiple paypal accounts I thought you only use one
As long as it works, your fine :D

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:20 pm

True :)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 am

Btw sometimes check in the earn more section as sometimes the offers will be give you double carats.

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:52 am

I just wouldn't do much surveys because they all take long, just slide your phone and you will soon start getting quite of money.
Yeah really! doing the unlocking every time, but still unable to get a dollar in a month.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:53 am

I just wouldn't do much surveys because they all take long, just slide your phone and you will soon start getting quite of money.
Yeah really! doing the unlocking every time, but still unable to get a dollar in a month.
I get around 45 cents a day off all my phones lol p, your doing something wrong

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:55 am

Try unlocking your phone more than 20 times a day

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:58 am

Lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:00 am

Lol
No I'm serious it could fix the issue

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:02 am

Lol
I do more than 25 times in a day but the points in my account shows as for Aug - 540, Sep - 220 to redeem. Please do check today by unlocking 20 times as you said and confirm tomorrow how many you got. :)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:05 am

Lol
I do more than 25 times in a day but the points in my account shows as for Aug - 540, Sep - 220 to redeem. Please do check today by unlocking 20 times as you said and confirm tomorrow how many you got. :)
Alright but the best thing to do now is to create a new acciu.t

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:07 am

Lol
No need too, it's working fine for him

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:11 am

He's not earning as much though

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:12 am

He's not earning as much though
10 points per swipe, 25x10 is 250, he's earning what he should be

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:24 am

Hmmm, but the 2 months generated points are not sufficient to redeem because we need 2000 points to redeem.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:26 am

Hmmm, but the 2 months generated points are not sufficient to redeem because we need 2000 points to redeem.
The points you have to redeem is on the right, and pending points are on the left, how many pending points do you have?

koppunoor » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:27 am

If I am doing 25 swipes in a day then every month i should get a 30*25*10 = 30*250 = 7500 but why am I receiving only 500!

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:31 am

If I am doing 25 swipes in a day then every month i should get a 30*25*10 = 30*250 = 7500 but why am I receiving only 500!
Hamm thst is a problem :P I would try sending a few emails to them. Becuase that's a big difference of points. And s waste of your time, for now I recommend making s new account until it gets resolved

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:14 am

If you have perk plastic the conversion will be much lower

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:17 am

Oh sorry this is the wrong thread.

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Btw sometimes check in the earn more section as sometimes the offers will be give you double carats.
Yes I tried that and I got a lot of carats the next day :)