Share money-making apps you use.

Nate » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:27 pm

How do you guys earn almost 100sb per device? After i earn 10sb, the app says i can watch for bonus sb which is 28 videos for 2sb.
Well the absolute minimum you can earn per day per device is 60SB (6 apps) but most of the time at least a few of them will have bonus videos.

angelyn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Bump

UnitedStatesStrong » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:46 pm

Yes it is legit @ Silver_surfa

angelyn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Yes, SB is definitely legit. SB is the grandfather of all "pay to" sites. I've been using SB since 2010 and have earned and received over $3500 with them
Wow that's a lot of money!

angelyn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:48 pm

For those who make money on Swagbucks, what do you do besides play the videos?
I like to do offers since they sometimes work and give off a decent amount of Swagbucks

UnitedStatesStrong » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Very informative post!

angelyn » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Very informative post!
Thanks!

angelyn » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:09 pm

bump

Marballer » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Try mypoints there the same company I think they might payout better but not sure

angelyn » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:28 pm

Try mypoints there the same company I think they might payout better but not sure
I'll check it out.. :)

bbqboss » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 am

For those who make money on Swagbucks, what do you do besides play the videos?
Right now I don't do much more than play the mobile video apps. However, over the months and years SB has had more times when SB's were easier to accumulate than right now. That's one thing about making money this way - things are ALWAYS changing. But the good news is: Stick around there will be a time when it's easier to accumulate bigger totals again. (Side note: I hardly ever do SB surveys anymore - there's been too many times I've done the survey on SB and then found out I could have done it on another site/app for more money - as much as 3 times more! Live and learn.) Sorry for the long post.