Share money-making apps you use.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:52 pm

On a roughly basis how many time doe you unlock your phone
I don't keep track because it's just whenever I unlock my phone normally and I'm rarely not on my device so I rarely have to unlock it.
Then you don't make $5 lol
He mentioned he made $5

koppunoor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:06 am

There's no set amount of ads and no interval. If there's one then it shows, if not it shows news articles from your interests (editable by swiping up to get to the news feed)

EDIT: As for how? You mean how you make money in general? Every swipe makes the same amount no matter if you choose to open the ad (link, download, etc.) or just unlock.
Oh yeah! thank you...
Yeah I don't make much either, only $2
oh that's ok.

koppunoor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:06 am

I can make about $4 a month with slidejoy, just have to choose the right time when to
rite time for swiping?

KeysUnlocked » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:39 pm

I can make about $4 a month with slidejoy, just have to choose the right time when to
rite time for swiping?
Yes, because there is a variable

KeysUnlocked » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't keep track because it's just whenever I unlock my phone normally and I'm rarely not on my device so I rarely have to unlock it.
Then you don't make $5 lol
He mentioned he made $5
I replied to the wrong person o something :P

koppunoor » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:51 pm

rite time for swiping?
I mean what's the right time for swiping...

bgiesing » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 pm

rite time for swiping?
There's no right time, it's all based on using your device like normal so they pay random amounts for each swipe no matter what time it is.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:38 pm

There's no right time, it's all based on using your device like normal so they pay random amounts for each swipe no matter what time it is.
You're theory is right as I used to gt $3 and now I'm getting $2 for unlocking the same amount so it's random

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 am

Oh. We know that ... I thought you know any tip.

bgiesing » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:58 am

That's what I'm trying to say. There's no tips as on how to make more because everybody makes whatever the algorithm says they will make. All you do is just put it on your main phone and use it like normal.

koppunoor » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:27 pm

That's what I'm trying to say. There's no tips as on how to make more because everybody makes whatever the algorithm says they will make. All you do is just put it on your main phone and use it like normal.
I think the only solution to earn is swipe and download the high paying apps.

bgiesing » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:42 am

No as I've said many times already, you don't make any more or less no matter how you swipe! You make the same no matter if you swipe right to unlock or swipe left to interact with the ad.

koppunoor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:18 pm

No as I've said many times already, you don't make any more or less no matter how you swipe! You make the same no matter if you swipe right to unlock or swipe left to interact with the ad.
Thank you. I was not saying anything to you baba....I was telling you that I found a solution on how to earn just swiping and downloading the apps. Hope you got it!

bgiesing » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Thank you. I was not saying anything to you baba....I was telling you that I found a solution on how to earn just swiping and downloading the apps. Hope you got it!
Well you quoted me which means you were saying things to me?? Plus SlideJoy doesn't give points for downloading apps so are you talking about another lockscreen like Fronto?

Otherwise you are making no sense...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Well you quoted me which means you were saying things to me?? Plus SlideJoy doesn't give points for downloading apps so are you talking about another lockscreen like Fronto?

Slidejoy does give points for downloading apps.

bgiesing » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 pm

But not how they were saying it.

From how I understand it, it sounds like they were asking if swiping left to open the ads (which often is an app download) pays more than swiping right to unlock normally. The answer there is no, downloading the app in the ad makes no difference, in fact swiping left or right makes no difference. You get the same amount no matter what.

Yes they pay for downloading with the offer walls in app but taking in the context of the conversation from earlier, I'm pretty sure they mean the apps that show up for swiping left, not the offer walls.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:37 pm

But not how they were saying it.

From how I understand it, it sounds like they were asking if swiping left to open the ads (which often is an app download) pays more than swiping right to unlock normally. The answer there is no, downloading the app in the ad makes no difference, in fact swiping left or right makes no difference. You get the same amount no matter what.

Yes they pay for downloading with the offer walls in app but taking in the context of the conversation from earlier, I'm pretty sure they mean the apps that show up for swiping left, not the offer walls.
Oh ok my bad I misunderstood.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:12 am

No I was talking about SlideJoy only not about fronto.

koppunoor » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 am

Yeah It always do for me.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Exactly I don't know what that person meant

koppunoor » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:19 am

Haha... I too

KeysUnlocked » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:40 pm

You can download apps from slidejoy and get points

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:30 pm

Yes I know but the other guy said you couldn't

KeysUnlocked » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:06 am

Yes I know but the other guy said you couldn't
Oh...sorry c:

abneric » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:11 am

Honestly I remember when locket was the good thing around. The good old days.