Share money-making apps you use.

Get paid to workout

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 pm

Pact is an app that pays you for working out. You can also choose when to workout as well. Not only that but if you don't want to workout then you have two other options:either eat a specific amount of vegetables a day or a specific amount of calories.

Catch:
The catch is that if you don't do a workout on a day, then the app gets $5. This really motivates you to workout! You also have to do a minimum of 30 mins exercise.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:07 pm

I really wanna try this app but the down part is they will take out $5 from you if you don't work out a day :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:35 pm

I really wanna try this app but the down part is they will take out $5 from you if you don't work out a day :(
Then choose the days you're most likely to be able to do.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:48 pm

Or just post pictures of you eating an apple everyday.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:54 pm

No there are 2 other options if you don't want to work out. You can either awat a specific amount of calories or a specific amount of vegetables and take a picture of it.

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:12 pm

No there are 2 other options if you don't want to work out. You can either awat a specific amount of calories or a specific amount of vegetables and take a picture of it.
O really I didn't know that maybe i'll give it a try.

Davidcd25 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:26 am

My daily average for steps/walking is 13,487 using an app on my Iphone. I also do some planks, squats and bicycling each week. How much might I earn with this program?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:18 am

My daily average for steps/walking is 13,487 using an app on my Iphone. I also do some planks, squats and bicycling each week. How much might I earn with this program?
I think it was a few dollars

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:01 am

You can get min 40 cents a day by eating an apple, so its pretty useful.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:59 am

I think it's around $2 a week

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:47 pm

It depends what you want to select, but the min is 2.40 a week if you select 1 workout a day.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:33 pm

It depends what you want to select, but the min is 2.40 a week if you select 1 workout a day.
Yeah it's decent and legit too.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:07 pm

I made atleast 40 dollars off of it, just by eating apples.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 pm

I made atleast 40 dollars off of it, just by eating apples.
How long did it take you? A few months?