Share money-making apps you use.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:56 pm

So there is no point to use the app anymore
You guessed it!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:36 am

You guessed it!
I hate it when apps to that. At one point they're really good then they change stuff as there's more users which makes it unusable.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:05 am

You guessed it!
I hate it when apps to that. At one point they're really good then they change stuff as there's more users which makes it unusable.
Sadly, its happening to almost all the apps i know, Atleast Perk is still partially working.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:38 am

You guessed it!
Sadly, its happening to almost all the apps i know, Atleast Perk is still partially working.
I hope perk doesn't stop as then I'm done as there's no other good app.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:05 pm

All of the others apps are fine, just PerkTV is starting to die, and i hope they fix it because its one of the best ways to earn. But for some reason a video on Perk Wallet still awards 2 points. I think its just the website and app that is starting to die, which is weird, and i hope the other apps stay the same.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 pm

All of the others apps are fine, just PerkTV is starting to die, and i hope they fix it because its one of the best ways to earn. But for some reason a video on Perk Wallet still awards 2 points. I think its just the website and app that is starting to die, which is weird, and i hope the other apps stay the same.
Yeah I agree the website is rubbish it's like 10 vids for 1 point