Share money-making apps you use.

Qriket "method" I haven't seen mentioned.

christophervinn » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 am

Not sure how well this works on Android as I know it's MUCH easier to clear the cache on devices as there's plenty of built in device settings and/or apps you can download to do this, but for me using IOS with Qricket - this little trick works well for never hitting those losing streaks that are known to happen and generally gives you a good winning ratio with your spins.

To clear your IOS app cache, you can do this by attempting to "rent" a movie in the iTunes store. When you click the rent button multiple times, a pop up will occur saying you have inefficient space and offers you to go to your settings. Every time you do this, it cleans out 1 or 2 of your installed app caches. The Qriket app for me will go from taking up like 112mb on my phone, to like 16mb or whatever the original install size is. What this does is it tricks the app into thinking you haven't spun, and will allow you to do spins with a winning ratio. If you don't clear your app cache before spinning, you're likely to come out with a losing ration or just plain lose streak after a few days of spinning. With this method, I've yet to encounter buying spins and coming out of the losing end.

The only downside is, you can only do this about once a day before it voids the cleared cache, but is an easy solution to netting an extra 20-70 cents a day on top of your winnings for your free spins.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:02 pm

If only Qricket was introduced to other countries.