Share money-making apps you use.

PerkTV is dying..

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:47 pm

This is all you need to see. http://imgur.com/a/owSJy

RIP PerkTV 2016

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Yeah I would start using viggle, esports tv, or any perk apps will give a higher points.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm

Yeah I would start using viggle, esports tv, or any perk apps will give a higher points.
Viggle basically does nothing... I would actually use PertkTV over Viggle. But esportstv works the best for me, I turn it on my 4 devices at night and make over a dollar a night, waking up at around midnight tapping on them so it doesnt say "are you still watching". Then in the morning I cash out so I dont get banned.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 pm

Viggle basically does nothing... I would actually use PertkTV over Viggle. But esportstv works the best for me, I turn it on my 4 devices at night and make over a dollar a night, waking up at around midnight tapping on them so it doesnt say "are you still watching". Then in the morning I cash out so I dont get banned.
True but I don't know I watch over 27 shows and viggle they sometime shout out some bonuses will up to 6 points of every ad. But esports tv is like best app to use for perk.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:26 pm

True but I don't know I watch over 27 shows and viggle they sometime shout out some bonuses will up to 6 points of every ad. But esports tv is like best app to use for perk.
People are saying on the reviews of VIggle that its not even paying out. Happened to me, and thats why no one uses it lol, just whats gonna happen to PerkTV

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 pm

People are saying on the reviews of VIggle that its not even paying out. Happened to me, and thats why no one uses it lol, just whats gonna happen to PerkTV
Idk I been watching out the app and the notifications and it's been running fine I don't know I would probably contact the perk team and see you they could address this issue so they won't happen again with others.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:28 pm

So Esport TV is the best Perk app ?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:40 pm

So Esport TV is the best Perk app ?
Yes, though its only 1 perk point a minute, its probably the best to use out of all of them now.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Ok but do you need to download Perk Wallet to reedem your points into cash ?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Ok but do you need to download Perk Wallet to reedem your points into cash ?
I dont, I use any of the apps to redeem, they all work you just have to tap the sidebar and spend your points there on the app. Pretty sure all apps are able to do that.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:56 pm

Ok thanks, I hope they will allow me to redeem even if they know I'm from France.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Ok thanks, I hope they will allow me to redeem even if they know I'm from France.
I thought Perk is nation wide?