Share money-making apps you use.

StevenNguyen907 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:09 am

On average how many points do you earn a day on Yoolotto with 20 phones?

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 am

That's a lot of phones, nice man

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 12:12 am

well b4 these server errors happend i was making around 250-300

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 12:13 am

its all the phones i had to take off perk cause of the banhammer lol

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 12:19 am

You run all the phones on Perk on the same app?

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 12:23 am

nah i had 5 on ppq 5 on ptv 5 on ptvl and 5 on wordsearch, which according to an email i previously rec from perk that was perfectly fine, then it wasnt and the they banned me for fraud or something which is bogus lol

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 12:32 am

What phones do you have the most?

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 12:42 am

alot of them are lg luckys,but i also have the moto e 1st gen and a few alcatel pixles, their all 2.4ghz though. I have enough good luck with those and my enterprise network is strong enough to handle the loads. My old isp provided modem/wifi router couldnt though, once i got about 10 devices it would drop wifi 10x a day so i upgraded that

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 12:44 am

currently i have 42 devices and then my pc runs 5 tabs or so

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 12:50 am

alot of them are lg luckys,but i also have the moto e 1st gen and a few alcatel pixles, their all 2.4ghz though. I have enough good luck with those and my enterprise network is strong enough to handle the loads. My old isp provided modem/wifi router couldnt though, once i got about 10 devices it would drop wifi 10x a day so i upgraded that

What router? I suggest ya to get nighthawk but something custom would do the job too. Some people use unlimited cheap data to make a great fortune. Like what Christopher did.

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 1:02 am

I was gonna get a nighthawk but i went with a sb6141(modem)/ubiquiti er-x(router)/unifi uap ap ac lite, according to reviews and info from others who run beermoney type networks or home offices its better than a nighthawk. I've never used a nighthawk,this is my first custom typ home network but so far i love it, theirs nothing this network cant handle lol, and it cost less than $150 cause i got all the items on sale

StevenNguyen907 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:04 am

For my setup I use a Google Onhub. It works very well with multiple devices. I also have fiber home internet.

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am

It doesn't work for me, idk why. It's showing white screen over and over again. This happened to all of my devices. I guess it's just not for me, or for my country, idk man. Sad to know that i don't get the opportunity to make cash with the perfect app that everyone uses.

DarkMaster214 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:49 pm

It doesn't work for me, idk why. It's showing white screen over and over again. This happened to all of my devices. I guess it's just not for me, or for my country, idk man. Sad to know that i don't get the opportunity to make cash with the perfect app that everyone uses.
me too dude.

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 pm

I'll just wait for YooRewards to come out, and then i'll use it like crazy.

Nyssard » Tue May 30, 2017 10:39 pm

can yoo rewards be used in conjunction with yoolotto ? or is yoolotto going to become obselete ?

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 10:44 pm

I guess it's a yes, but depends, we will know once it came out, or you can ask the people who tested the beta.