Share money-making apps you use.

Quick loot Update

Tekprincezz » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:57 am

There's a new update on quick loot. Now they have three games included to play called Head or Tails, Next Shooter, and Nines or Better. Also I saw this Redeem on the bottom of Watch Video i'm very curious what does that do and I don't want to risk of losing points on here so do you guys know what redeem does for the points?

Antoine.C » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:12 am

You have to watch five videos to unlock games. Then you have to gain "chances" which is money buy wtching ads, answering to survey... then you can play games but some are just luck games so I think it'ss useless

Tekprincezz » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:07 pm

You have to watch five videos to unlock games. Then you have to gain "chances" which is money buy wtching ads, answering to survey... then you can play games but some are just luck games so I think it'ss useless
Yeah I quite of figure that's what it does

Thank you
Antoine C

Antoine.C » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:51 am

After trying it during all the day, i udpate my post, I think it's the same, it doesn't change anything. You earn money too by playing games so if you think it's funny, maybe you can work on it.

Tekprincezz » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:22 pm

After trying it during all the day, i udpate my post, I think it's the same, it doesn't change anything. You earn money too by playing games so if you think it's funny, maybe you can work on it.
Yea I see why not to give it a try