Share money-making apps you use.

QRIKET!

lowkey » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:06 pm

As many of you already know Qriket is an app where you make money by spinning a wheel. Everyday you can watch 11-13 ads to get free spins. Relating to Joes video about Qriket you can now make more money. However instead of buying spins, I just watch ads and safe up spins until I reach 50. I do this because whenever i buy spins I tend to lose money. After i reach 50 spins i use it all (takes from a couple of hours - days) and get about $1.25+. It takes about 5 days to rack up to 50 spins which averages me around $1.25 a week and $5.00 a month, which isn't that bad as watching the ads only takes up to 10 minutes and spinning the wheel takes minimal effort. To learn more here is a link to a video guide by Joe from the tech slugs.

*LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC7FLKZKvd4

*NOTE
A phone number is required to make an account.

*REFERAL CODE
01E41E

You can use my referal code to start off with 30 spins. However this is totally OPTIONAL and you do not have to use it but it will help me as i will get a $1 added to my account

Nate » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:31 pm

I tried his method out for a bit, I got up to a dollar something and bought all the spins but over like 2 days I must've legit lost like 50+ in a row haha. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime but I like the consistent guaranteed paying apps better :lol:

nikunj2002 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:24 pm

i just get clicks everyday and use them no buying

nikunj2002 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:26 pm

we should put up our codes and everyone gets a dollar each :)

5BA5BF

Nachosph » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 am

I normally buy 25 spins worth, and profit 10 cents. I do that 3 times a day (1.50). So .30 cents a day

Joe » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:54 am

I tried his method out for a bit, I got up to a dollar something and bought all the spins but over like 2 days I must've legit lost like 50+ in a row haha. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime but I like the consistent guaranteed paying apps better :lol:
Make sure you follow the ratio rule in the video! You never want to lose over 3/5 or 6/10 times in a row let alone 50. It can be consistent money if you get it down.

Nate » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 am

Make sure you follow the ratio rule in the video! You never want to lose over 3/5 or 6/10 times in a row let alone 50. It can be consistent money if you get it down.
Yea I'll probably try it again sometime, I think I was probably trying to make too much per day with it, I'll review the method again and try to follow it to a tee.

Nate » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Yea I'll probably try it again sometime, I think I was probably trying to make too much per day with it, I'll review the method again and try to follow it to a tee.
Update: Tried again and followed your method and it's working much better, if I even hit a little loss streak I just stop and come back later and it's working way better.

Thanks again!

Joe » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Update: Tried again and followed your method and it's working much better, if I even hit a little loss streak I just stop and come back later and it's working way better.

Thanks again!
Awesome! That's how it's done man :).

Nate » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Yep method still going strong! Deff figured out what I was doing wrong before!

UnitedStatesStrong » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Qriket's my favorite! Joe recently made a very insightful video on how to earn more cash by buying spins. I've currently on $2 right now in just a day! Go Qriket!