Share money-making apps you use.

Adfun? Concerning Tablets

rayplace » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:37 pm

I have a Smartab with WiFi 10.1" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Tablet Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System, and i was trying to download adfun it says my device is not compatible with that version in the app store, is anyone else able to use adfun with there tablet? I tried to download the apk for adfun and it said "cannot open". Thanks in advance for any help.

DenisHero » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:24 pm

I have a Smartab with WiFi 10.1" 2-in-1 Touchscreen Tablet Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System, and i was trying to download adfun it says my device is not compatible with that version in the app store, is anyone else able to use adfun with there tablet? I tried to download the apk for adfun and it said "cannot open". Thanks in advance for any help.
I downloaded Adfun my 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet and it works,no issue
It's strange you can't download as you are having a newer OS...

rayplace » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Yes i know i have tried over and over i don't know what else to do

DenisHero » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Yes i know i have tried over and over i don't know what else to do
I wouldnt mind if I was you.
Adfun is low earning app,even they have passive videos,still hard to pill up 195.000 points for a 25$ Amazon Gift Card.
One video is 10 points,so you have to watch 19.500 videos.

rayplace » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:40 pm

Your so right, but i need more passive apps and i could not think of any others do you know of any other PASSIVE APPS? I really don't want to put my devices to such low earnings unless it was my last choice. Thanks

Jca3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Same thing happened to me with YooLotto. Just bought a new Samsung tablet and it doesn't work with it. But it runs swagbucks watch section awsome! Not ncrave though. Any suggestions on other things to run???

rayplace » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:54 pm

You got that right, Yoolotto just quick working all at once all i get is "spinning circles" checkpoints,rewardable,applike,Koinme and a few more runs passively for me right now.

Jca3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Mine just wouldnt download the newest version of YouLotto. I have 5 phones that I run all the time on youlotto ant it makes me 2-3 bucks every couple days. you have to just let it run all the time on several devices. I found an android it works good and bout 5. The vids come at different times of the day. Its worth investing in a couple decent androids that will run it. iphones work good too.

blindwebster » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:15 am

"but i need more passive apps and i could not think of any others do you know of any other PASSIVE APPS?"

Lol. And I want a harem of 10/10 women. Holy ****. When I see people say they want passive apps and to suggest some I laugh out loud so f'n hard.

Everyone wants a bunch of well paying passive apps. All of the passive apps are dead because they were flooded by farmers. No one with a brain is going to spoon-feed you information and hurt everyone who actually knows what they're doing.

rayplace » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 am

WOW!!! Techslug needs to intervene on this comment you could of saved all of that "FILE language" and your ridiculous comment, why did you even waste the time to type that crap? SPOON FED? you don't even know me better yet know anything about my setup i thought this was a forum with people helping each other on apps. You need to find someone else to pick on because i am not the one, you probably don't have near as many phones or setups as i have i was just curious to what the others here had going on NOT YOU. If possible could you not ever comment on anything i have again. Techslug if i was out of hand in any kind of way i apologize but i don't think i am, this person just woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something.

Jca3000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Sounds like he's blaming newcomers for perk not working. I've been doing this a while and there seems to be more and more sites especially on a pc. I understand where he is coming from though. Kinda like how eBay ruined the market for everyone. But I don't think it's happening here yet but I do fear it. I have always found myself having to change my routine constantly to keep up w changing apps. But the bottom line is that Joe set up this sit specifically to exchange information on these topics. And it's an awesome site. The sky is the limit its apps and websites!!!

blindwebster » Mon May 01, 2017 7:35 am

@Raypalce ;) You weren't wrong. You just stated the complete obvious. Everyone here and in every similar community wants high paying passive apps

I don't use Perk. The earnings are too low. 2.5 years ago perk paid $1/phone. Communities like this are the main killer of apps. The FB group is the real culprit now that the Reddit subs are dead.

Jca3000 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:54 pm

I use adfun about a year ago. I forget now what turned me off of it.