Share money-making apps you use.

Problem converting AppTrailers points to Perk Points

chook88 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:01 pm

I no longer have access to PayPal on the AppsTrailers App because I'm not in a country where Perk allows me to redeem that anymore. None of the other rewards suit me because I'm not in the states. So now I'm trying to convert my AppTrailer points to Perk Points and I get the following error message "the client is out of sync with the server".

I contacted AT customer support and they replied;

Please make sure your devices Time and Date are correctly setup so you can Convert your points to Perk. The only time you would receive the error message "The Client is out of sync with the server" is when your devices Time and Date are not correctly setup on the device or the time or date is not correct.

I checked the date and time on my ipad in settings and the date and time are set up correctly. I've emailed support again but haven't heard back

Has anyone had the same message come up when trying to convert their points or know what I can do so I can convert my points please?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Either you update the apps if you haven't yet or install vpn master on ios, psiphon on android and set it to the US. Then reopen the app and PayPal should be back

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:55 pm

Wait which county are you in so I could help?

chook88 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:35 am

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Australia so Perks said no PP.
I'm very new and green to this so I'm going to ask newbie questions
The AppTrailers App on my iPad shows, under release to refresh, that the last update was 12/09/2016. Meaning I have the updated app? or not?

I've not come across a VPN master before (will be for IOS), would I find more information on youtube about that?

I'm embarassed to ask these questions but I'm here to learn

Thank you

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Australia so Perks said no PP.
I'm very new and green to this so I'm going to ask newbie questions
The AppTrailers App on my iPad shows, under release to refresh, that the last update was 12/09/2016. Meaning I have the updated app? or not?

I've not come across a VPN master before (will be for IOS), would I find more information on youtube about that?

I'm embarassed to ask these questions but I'm here to learn

Thank you
It's fine then. Go on the app store and search for VPN master and install it. Then go to the server list and select the US. Then go back and tap connect and reopen apptrailers. The PayPal option should be back on. If that doesn't help then reload the redeem section by pulling down and it should be there.

chook88 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 am

You're a star! Thank you heaps. It worked. PayPal made me go through a security check but so what.

Could I ask one more question?

With the VPN, do I leave it on in my ipad settings or just turn it on when I need to access PP in AT?

thanks again for your help

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:24 pm

You're a star! Thank you heaps. It worked. PayPal made me go through a security check but so what.

With the VPN, do I leave it on in my ipad settings or just turn it on when I need to access PP in AT?

Yeah you can turn it off but turn it back on when you need to access PayPal. Don't worry about it being turned off. Glad that helped as it worked for me to get ads.
Although the VPN trick may not work with every money making app.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Yeah you can turn it off but turn it back on when you need to access PayPal. Don't worry about it being turned off. Glad that helped as it worked for me to get ads.
Although the VPN trick may not work with every money making app.
Even if you wanted to convert to Perk points you may need to change your timezone in your phone's settings to a US timezone for it work.

koppunoor » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:31 am

Either you update the apps if you haven't yet or install vpn master on ios, psiphon on android and set it to the US. Then reopen the app and PayPal should be back
Good idea.. Iam installing the Pshiphon app now .. should see whether works in India or no...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:09 pm

Good idea.. Iam installing the Pshiphon app now .. should see whether works in India or no...
It worked for that guy in Australia so it should work for you

koppunoor » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 am

Not for free member. You need buy the premium.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:54 am

Psiphon is free and the US server is free too

koppunoor » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Nope its not working for me. Its says you need to buy.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Does it? In that case try finchVPN

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:30 pm

yeah! trying now.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:40 pm

yeah! trying now.
It should be free and the PayPal option should be showing in apptrailers as well

koppunoor » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:44 pm

yeah! trying now.
It should be free and the PayPal option should be showing in apptrailers as well
Yeah. Working fine but not getting points like before.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:31 am

yeah! trying now.
Don't use the VPN until you want to redeem

koppunoor » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Yeah... I forgot but thanks for the tip.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:20 pm

Yeah... I forgot but thanks for the tip.
No problem.

inmyzone inc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:28 am

Testing out Psihiphon now on my Androids not working on my Samsung because off the exfinity wifi keep disconnecting how to I make it stop?