Share money-making apps you use.

Acorns

dhb363 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 am

This is a little different way to earn but it works great by rounding up your dollar spent to the nearest dollar and investing the change.
Now this app is very interesting and financially helpful as well.
Acorn app is a smartphone app and it's working mechanism is pretty intriguing so to say.
Let's start with an example. Supposedly you buy a drink for 1.59 you pay the amount through credit or debit card, the money which is round off that is $0.41 gets wasted so once you link your credit card account or debit card account with this investment app this round off goes to ETF(Exchange Traded Fund).
Now ETF is a fund which keeps a track of commodity, index fund, assets etc.
Now the mechanism is interesting. If you want to check regularly all those small amount round off money has been added to your account then it is not possible because Acorn will notify once all those money sum up to $5.
This app is highly useful for long term plans because the money usually goes to the stock market place so the money keeps on fluctuating.

This link will give you an extra $10 at signup acorns.com/invite/XMGYLF
or here is the standard site acorns.com

dhb363 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

3-5 days and it's deposited back into your account

dhb363 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:42 pm

For 6 months. It's been profitable. I have probably made 10% on my investment. I think as my account value increases my profit will increase good bit. I'm making about 8% on investment so far.

dhb363 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Iphones