Share money-making apps you use.

Swagbucks video apps increased the amount of videos to watch?

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Just today, I found out that in order to get only 2 points on any Swagbucks video apps, I have to watch 90 videos before getting rewarded with 2 points. Is this happening to anyone?

DarkMaster214 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Which app/apps was it, unless you're doing bonus round, that could make sense but I've NEVER seen or heard of it going THAT High.

StevenNguyen907 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Which app/apps was it, unless you're doing bonus round, that could make sense but I've NEVER seen or heard of it going THAT High.
It's not happening anymore, I guess it was a glitch or something. That was scary though!

girlwithglasses » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm

That is crazy! I'm glad it was just a glitch. I have enjoyed this week of 6 videos per 2 SB. Swagbucks have really grown on me. I wish sportly TV and movie clips ran as well as the others. They seem to take forever to collect on.

Raven » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:07 pm

it usually takes me around 15 videos to get 2 points, I have 2 phones each with 3 Swagbucks apps on them and I can get through all 6 apps every single day and still have time to use AppLike and mess around with Coiner, you should not be getting that many videos.

girlwithglasses » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 am

The week of 6 videos per 2 SB is over, but I noticed a few of the apps have gone to 10 videos instead of 15!

girlwithglasses » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 pm

I notice the lifestyle app was, but not any if the others.