Share money-making apps you use.

Any Good Money Making Methods?

colsons23 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:42 am

I'm just wondering if anyone has any good phone money making methods. I'm just looking for a good well paying method I can do for my 5 devices (3 IOS, 1 Android,1 laptop). If anyone could give me some advice that would be great! :)

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:09 am

You can make over a dollar a night running esports tv.

colsons23 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:47 am

Thanks, I know I can make a dollar, but are there any ways I can make more?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:34 am

App trailers, perk scratch and win, Rewardable TV, and GiftCrush

christophervinn » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 am

That's basically the whole purpose of this forum.

Look around, lot of great information has been posted here.

Antoine.C » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:24 pm

More than a dollar per device each night ? Hum, you won't make better than esport TV, but you have AppTrailers and Rewardable TV who are both very good to make money.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:05 pm

More than a dollar per device each night ? Hum, you won't make better than esport TV, but you have AppTrailers and Rewardable TV who are both very good to make money.
No, not per device, per all devices.

bbqboss » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Take a look around Joe's Youtube channel (there's a link at top of the page) - especially the ones where he posts his routine. He shows you exactly what you can do to make money efficiently.
Then the info you get from the forum can be used to supplement or update your routine. You've come to the right place - Good Luck!

JuanCR28 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:05 am

ayuwage is a good method for your laptop, and socialssap too (this one, you can use cyborg and VPS, they allowed)

for your devices I would say perk apps

colsons23 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:00 am

Take a look around Joe's Youtube channel (there's a link at top of the page) - especially the ones where he posts his routine. He shows you exactly what you can do to make money efficiently.
Then the info you get from the forum can be used to supplement or update your routine. You've come to the right place - Good Luck!
I already tried his routine, it's just some of my devices are different than his

Junior » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:17 am

I like running perk pop quiz on lighting mode :p for me that's the best way to make money and apptrailers.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:40 am

I like running perk pop quiz on lighting mode :p for me that's the best way to make money and apptrailers.
you only get 1 point for running pop quiz each round :P not worth it at all.

Junior » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:01 am

You don't only get 1 point sometimes you get 2 points and sometimes they only ask you 2 questions so you get points faster.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:33 am

You don't only get 1 point sometimes you get 2 points and sometimes they only ask you 2 questions so you get points faster.
Ok, i tried it about 10 times and only got 1 point every time

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:06 pm

Adlove is good on android. and Apptrailers on iOS.

colsons23 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:14 pm

Thanks, before I tried Apptrailers on all my phones

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:50 pm

Ad love is ok, I've made about 5 dollars in 2 months, I really hope it keeps paying it the same for a while.

georgios13 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:05 am

This is the list of apps I use (along with payment proof https://is.gd/gBLXRL they all have a free daily checkin bonus. I post payment proof, scam alerts and more here https://www.facebook.com/makemoneyfromapps/