Share money-making apps you use.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 pm

The app doesn't look really good so I'm not going to try it.
The reason I like it is it plays the videos after you lose one game. If you figure out a fix for perk pop quiz, please post it. It freezes on my moto e at the t mobile ad.
Have you updated it. If you have then clear the apps cache

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:11 pm

The reason I like it is it plays the videos after you lose one game. If you figure out a fix for perk pop quiz, please post it. It freezes on my moto e at the t mobile ad.
Perk Pop Quiz is broken on that version of Andriod, or maybe it's not, but it sure isn't working for me. You can post something on their Facebook page and they will respond

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 am

Perk Pop Quiz is broken on that version of Andriod, or maybe it's not, but it sure isn't working for me. You can post something on their Facebook page and they will respond
It's not the android version but the device maybe.

Crazy105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 am

It's not the android version but the device maybe.
Possibly the device, but knock on wood it runs the word search and the perk tv live the best. It used to run pop quiz better

Crazy105 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:23 am

Tried clearing cache and data. I think I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app too. But I might try that again,

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:24 am

Tried clearing cache and data. I think I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app too. But I might try that again,
Hmm then in that case it's probably the device you're using.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Hmm then in that case it's probably the device you're using.
Inbound a way off of YouTube, it is going to work

georgios13 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 am

This is the list of apps I use (along with payment proof https://is.gd/gBLXRL . I post payment proof, scam alerts and more here https://www.facebook.com/makemoneyfromapps/