Share money-making apps you use.

Featurepoints

Rhinomaniac » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 pm

:? Ok so I know everyone loves featurepoints but the thing is IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME. I download the apps I'm on them for 2 minutes, wait an hour, nothing. Also I can't download the regular app I could use some help on featurepoints. Right now 3/10. It might change if it starts working.

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 pm

It is probably that you are downloading some of the lower paying apps. I think that all of the get paid to download apps are dying out.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm

I know it happens to me as well.... which is really bad and sad BUT.....

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm

If you want very good high paying apps you should uninstall this app as fast as you can and listen to my recommendations : (which give you Amazon Gift cards or paypal money, and is great ) . So here comes the list:

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:02 pm

Well to get started you can download adlove and you can make 2$ a day per device which is really nice compared to what planes you have: just 30-50 dollars a month. Well you should use this app with more than 1 devices in order to maximize your profit.

Rhinomaniac » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:42 am

Andru I already have AdLove but thx for the recommendation

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Well a good app that you should try is lucky gift! You can find it on the app store and all you have to do is to download apps and get points for it! The link to download is: http://luckycashfree.com/earncash_main_ ... EnEvjY_new

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:18 pm

I have already received a payment, 5$ gift card on Amazon, but it has other options like Paypal or Steam gift card, which is really nice

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:19 pm

As for the time it really didn't took me that much. After you install the apps you have to open them for 1 second and you will get points from them daily, for 10-15 days or so.

Andru » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:20 pm

I think that you should try it and make some more dollars from it :)

Rhinomaniac » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 am

Andru lucky gift isnt on ios

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:12 am

Well then I am sorry about that but you should expand your phone collection in order to earn more money...

Rhinomaniac » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Yeah but I might get an android phone soon.

moneymakingmike » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:40 pm

For a while I barely get credited for downloading apps :(

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:29 pm

Well that is strange but everyone(*almost everyone), had or has a problem with feature points which only means that :

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:30 pm

They have a certain instability in the server because otherwise I can't explain why so many people have problems with it.

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Myself had problems in the past and since then I never used it again because I found apps that pay you much more than Feature points...

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:31 pm

If your problem doesn't get fixed than you should do what I have done and get some another apps that are not passive of course.

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Everyone should know that passive apps can't give you the same amount of money as the active apps. I think that will stay this way forever.

Rhinomaniac » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Means what

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 am

Well there are some people that want to install just passive apps, but unfortunately these passive apps don't pay as good like the normal apps.