Share money-making apps you use.

equestgirl95 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:08 pm

Really? Maybe this could work for me then :)

Andru » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:56 am

A ok I though that it was even harder to use it but I realised now that it is easier, a lot easier actually. Thank you!

ThePWNagePWR » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:02 pm

I love this app. Its good whenever I go on road trips with my family, almost got a challenge done during Christmas going to the city to visit my sister, but alas I was a single point off. But what makes this app awesome is that I get a couple of points even when I ride my bike for a mile or so. I thought you would have to actually go a certain speed that attains to a car or other motorized vehicle but nope, I can ride a bike too. Can't hope to walk with this app unfortuantely, so that rules out earning points while hatching eggs in Pokemon Go. *heavy sigh*

jaysonbubel » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:10 am

I love this app. Its good whenever I go on road trips with my family, almost got a challenge done during Christmas going to the city to visit my sister, but alas I was a single point off. But what makes this app awesome is that I get a couple of points even when I ride my bike for a mile or so. I thought you would have to actually go a certain speed that attains to a car or other motorized vehicle but nope, I can ride a bike too. Can't hope to walk with this app unfortuantely, so that rules out earning points while hatching eggs in Pokemon Go. *heavy sigh*
Can you share a payment proof?

koppunoor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:51 am

Seems not working like before and now reviews have been changed from high to low,

Andru » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:34 am

Yeah a payment proof with be actual nice. Please tell us if you actually manage to withdraw in a couple of weeks.