Share money-making apps you use.

SWAGBUCKS

disjoinedpie16 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:18 am

How good is swagbucks right now because alot of people told me i would make around 30-40 dollars a month with sb and that is a good start for me and also i have 4 low end phones

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:20 pm

How good is swagbucks right now because alot of people told me i would make around 30-40 dollars a month with sb and that is a good start for me and also i have 4 low end phones
It doesn't worth anything for me.I am not able to a $1 in a month.

Cage017 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:49 am

You could easily make $3 a month if you spend less than 10 minutes a day on the games section and vote in the daily poll. I've personally haven't tried $30-$40 a month, but I can easily make a few hundred swagbucks a day by shopping through them and getting giftcards from their store.

Rivbwoy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:33 pm

With the Swagbucks apps you can easily earn $1 a day pus bonuses one one phone if you have a computer and log in to SB you could earn $5 a day
Answer ing surveys hope this helps

Akumaky » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:50 pm

I make 3 bucks every other day - but the amount of work required to earn with swagbucks has me thinking I'll soon abandon them. The only way I'll keep going with swag is if I have a free phone or other device with no use and then I'll ONLY run the SwagBucks TV app, after I favorite the 10 second soap bar tip video, and then run only that video from my favorites on loop cause the video is short.

SimonRumaldo » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm

I have made about $10 a week by doing the polls and using SwagBucks TV and let run over night.

NygaardTech » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:07 pm

I have only made like $10 in amazon gift cards, I don't think it is that great of a site

disjoinedpie16 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 am

So basically i will barley earn a dollar a day if thats true can somebody give a recommendation for a way to earn 30$-40$ a month

SimonRumaldo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 am

So basically i will barley earn a dollar a day if thats true can somebody give a recommendation for a way to earn 30$-40$ a month
I would use the daily poll and SwagBucks TV because it autoplays the next video for you also some websites have the SwagBucks code of the day that can help u earn more money.

MoneyMasterFU » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:11 pm

with swagbucks I run ncraves on my ps4 and do watch videos on my computer and run jungroups and ncraves on the same computer doing multiple videos I have been making about 2.50$ day its not passive whatsoever though so don't think its easy.