Share money-making apps you use.

checkpoints

disjoinedpie16 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 am

I have 4 phones running checkpoints but on 2 i only made like 130 together i heard i was supposed to make more

bbqboss » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Welcome to January! Practically all the Apps and Sites payout goes down for the first few weeks due to lower advertising revenues. Hopefully things will improve soon. I track my income daily and I looked back at last Jan and it was down and began to pick back up around 15th to the 20th.

Akumaky » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:22 pm

i gave up on checkpoints. it's constantly down.. too many errors for me.

Grimreaper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 am

I have an iPhone 3 4 and 5 running checkpoints. Not very passive and slow earning in my opinion. Any ideas to help improve earnings with checkpoints?

bbqboss » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:56 am

As with about all the apps we use, a lot depends upon the device(s) you are using. Checkpoints for me right now is one of my best apps. The payout is down 25 - 30% because of January but nothing like most of the others (example: I'm only earning about 20% of what I had been earning with the Perk family of apps!)
I am running it on 4 of the $10 Optimus fuels I picked up when they were on sale at WMart and making a little over $2 a day - not great but better than perk right now.