May as well use that as an alternative for perk
They probably sre

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Yea, I forgot to mention I'm running 5 devices ;o
May as well use that as an alternative for perk
They probably sre
Yeah may as well when perk is using the variable thing

koppunoor » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:31 pm

I started watching ads on this app not too long ago, and I have a pending payout via a $25 Staples gift card.

You don't have to monitor the ads, very rarely. The only issue I'm having is the payout. I haven't received it yet, although it says 7-10 days, and it's been about 10 days. I would like others to try/test it out to see if you want to. If I do end up getting a payment I'll let you know.
Sadly I am unable to use the app... but interested to do so.
Its like 158,000 points for $25 gc
What! and how many it took to earn those points.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:40 pm

That doesn't take long because videos earn passive, maybe $50 a month.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:32 pm

This is the best app as it's passive only if it had PayPal

KeysUnlocked » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Ik sucks it doesn't have paypal

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:59 am

PayPal is like the only option I use and these apps could get more ad revenue if they added it

KeysUnlocked » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:05 pm

PayPal is like the only option I use and these apps could get more ad revenue if they added it
Atleast its something though :P

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:50 am

Atleast its something though :P
You have a point

Katherine » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Yea, sadly it only has a few gift cards available. But I am cashing out $25 a week with 5 devices running

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Yea, sadly it only has a few gift cards available. But I am cashing out $25 a week with 5 devices running
Holy that's really good. Do you run them 24/7?

Katherine » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Yes, and I currently have $75 in gift cards for Staples ^.^ Every week I'm cashing out. I'm saving all my gift cards via GyftWallet I believe it's called :)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Yes, and I currently have $75 in gift cards for Staples ^.^ Every week I'm cashing out. I'm saving all my gift cards via GyftWallet I believe it's called :)
That's really good. Please do update us if they add paypal

Katherine » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:39 pm

They've been around for awhile, I don't think they'll be adding that anytime soon

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:25 pm

They've been around for awhile, I don't think they'll be adding that anytime soon
That really sucks then

jaredk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:56 am

That really sucks then
PayPal is a horrible company anyways. You should migrate away from using PayPal to another payment processor.

Don't agree with me? Read what others have to say.
www.PayPalSucks.com
www.PayPalWarning.com
www.Screw-PayPal.com
www.AboutPayPal.org

They are notorious for freezing accounts for absolutely no reason and showing no mercy with releasing funds. Once you account is frozen they hold your funds for 180 days (6 months). I am speaking from experience. They froze my account with 700+. I mainly sell via eBay, however, they told me that some sketchy users were sending me funds.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:22 pm

That really sucks then
PayPal is a horrible company anyways. You should migrate away from using PayPal to another payment processor.

Don't agree with me? Read what others have to say.
http://www.PayPalSucks.com
http://www.PayPalWarning.com
http://www.Screw-PayPal.com
http://www.AboutPayPal.org

They are notorious for freezing accounts for absolutely no reason and showing no mercy with releasing funds. Once you account is frozen they hold your funds for 180 days (6 months). I am speaking from experience. They froze my account with 700+. I mainly sell via eBay, however, they told me that some sketchy users were sending me funds.
PayPal is alright is you're a buyer but I don't know what's happened to you

koppunoor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:03 am

I started watching ads on this app not too long ago, and I have a pending payout via a $25 Staples gift card.

You don't have to monitor the ads, very rarely. The only issue I'm having is the payout. I haven't received it yet, although it says 7-10 days, and it's been about 10 days. I would like others to try/test it out to see if you want to. If I do end up getting a payment I'll let you know.
Wat! Is that possible?

koppunoor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:04 am

That's 6,320 points = $1
Is that right?
Yeah but it minimum cash out is $25
Then it sucks!

koppunoor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:05 am

Ya. I believe.

koppunoor » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:06 am

Out of all devices or single. Pls about single device.

Katherine » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:32 am

How does it suck? It's the BEST app out of all these others. Well, not sure now since they increased the payout to 175k points for a $25 gift card. That's 15k more points. But I don't care, I paid $12 for each phone (5 of them) and have the app running nonstop without having to babysit, mind you all the other apps you have to babysit. It well over paid for the phones and I continuously get paid. We'll see about their point increase, what it comes out to be every week.

Akumaky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:58 am

How does it suck? It's the BEST app out of all these others. Well, not sure now since they increased the payout to 175k points for a $25 gift card. That's 15k more points. But I don't care, I paid $12 for each phone (5 of them) and have the app running nonstop without having to babysit, mind you all the other apps you have to babysit. It well over paid for the phones and I continuously get paid. We'll see about their point increase, what it comes out to be every week.

What's the limit on how many phones are allowed to run it? How many accounts per household?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:08 am

What's the limit on how many phones are allowed to run it? How many accounts per household?
Maximum of 5 phones, don't know about the accounts though

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:51 am

How to redeem the coins earned? Should I bid to win or request payout via amazon GC?