Share money-making apps you use.

Appnana- Make Quick Money

aramis101 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Appnana is yet another app that pays you money for downloading apps.The currency of appnana is "nanas".For this app,all you need is to enter your email address and pretty much it.When you first register,you will receive 10,000 nanas along with the daily nana bonus of 400. Offer payouts are high,from 600 nanas -10,000 nanas if you are lucky :D. If you want an extra 2,500 nanas,just reach 15,000 nanas and type my CODE:a16701323. If you don't receive your nanas from offers,it is probably because you have already downloaded the app offer or it doesnt process well.Make sure you play with the app for at least 5minutes.If you still don't get your nanas,contact the servers about your issue and they will resolve it ASAP.Make sure to check the bottom of the offer screen,there will be random nanas amount for you. TIP:Use ad-blocker to do your offers,it will help alot. Have fun making quick money.:D

If you have questions about this app or any others that you have trouble with,please PM me so that I can resolve the issue.
Last edited by aramis101 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Someone else made a post about this. I never got any nanas for downloading the apps...

aramis101 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Someone else made a post about this. I never got any nanas for downloading the apps...
You have to use the app as well,then close appnana to refresh it. Nanas take up to 30 min or 1hr to be given to you.

That doesn't work,contact the servers about your issue.

aramis101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 am

inputed your invitation code ;) Nice program, but really not mutch apps to download, maybe it's just in my country.
Its probably because of your region.....Idk if you change your region to U.S. ,more offers will appear :?
Try changing to see the results

SimonRumaldo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:17 am

I have tooken so long to make money on AppNana but I would still recommend trying.

SimonRumaldo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:18 am

I have tooken so long to make money on AppNana but I would still recommend trying.

aramis101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:19 am

What are your problems with appnana,maybe I could help :D

aramis101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:20 pm

inputed your invitation code ;) Nice program, but really not mutch apps to download, maybe it's just in my country.
Its probably because of your region.....Idk if you change your region to U.S. ,more offers will appear :?
Try changing to see the results
how to change the region? is it even imposiible?

I believe you can when you open up appnana rewards section,there below the register/login,u can change it,but not sure if that changes you receiving more offers.

IlhanAzhar » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Embre » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:24 pm

So does this app require you to keep the apps or can you delete them after your done?

aramis101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:34 pm

So does this app require you to keep the apps or can you delete them after your done?
Just download the app,play with it for a couple of minutes,refresh appnana,u should receive ur credits,if not then play with it a bit more.......the offer might say if u keep the app for a few days,then more offers will appear,once u receive ur nanas,delete the app afterwards.

Krish26g » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:34 pm

I never got any nana's for downloading apps either

aramis101 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:36 pm

I never got any nana's for downloading apps either
hmmm,I had that issue for a while,what I did is that I uninstalled the app,put ad-blocker on and re-downloaded the app