Share money-making apps you use.

Tips for Rewardable TV!

zalam98 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Hey guys do you know some tips for Rewardable tv? I have start using this app for 2 days and i have made about 1.5$! Do you think is a good app?

Prime Rise » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:37 pm

How did you make a dollar I only have 13 points on that app and I've tried multiple days for it to work

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Joe recently uploaded a vid on RTV check it out as it could help you.

Prime Rise » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:29 pm

That's the reason I downloaded it but it just won't work for me :(

blindwebster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:46 am

3 months+ ago we were making $20/day on rewardable. 1 month+ ago $7/day after it popped up on Reddit. Now that Joey flooded the already declining market $1-$3 will be the new norm. $0.25/app/phone or endless x-out-ads is the endpoint of every app he makes a video about.

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:33 pm

Can you share tips on by what ways you made 1.5$... that would be helpful for me.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:03 pm

That's the reason I downloaded it but it just won't work for me :(
Wait then why would it work for him

zalam98 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Can you share tips on by what ways you made 1.5$... that would be helpful for me.
Well i am playing games on my pc or i do my homework and i let my two phones to farm, that app has alot of bugs because in some parts of the day you get 0 points, but sometimes is working so good! Make sure that you have a good internet conection! I will post here proofs!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Well i am playing games on my pc or i do my homework and i let my two phones to farm, that app has alot of bugs because in some parts of the day you get 0 points, but sometimes is working so good! Make sure that you have a good internet conection! I will post here proofs!
Yeah same with apptrailers.

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Thanks for the tips..

Wperdigon » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 am

well, I can't seem to get the app to work, I would like to farm it, but yea - it sort of sucks for me right now...

zalam98 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:23 pm

Guys i have just got my 10$ from Rewardable Tv, took about 10 days to recive the money and 1 week to earn that amount! So is a good app but has alot of bugs!

koppunoor » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Ok. thanks for tips

Tekprincezz » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:07 pm

I would try use iOS devices and the android I would use what joe uses like Moto E or G for the devices. Also get up to 3 or 4 to do it once it will come thru I notice it will go thru in certain places like starbucks or the ones have different wifi.

koppunoor » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:13 am

how to earn on rewardable tv. as when i play video it shows viggle something something..... Pls help me.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:18 pm

how to earn on rewardable tv. as when i play video it shows viggle something something..... Pls help me.
Can you send a picture?

koppunoor » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:32 am

Can you send a picture?
yeah! sure in a while. its charging now.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:19 pm

Can you send a picture?
yeah! sure in a while. its charging now.
Cool