Share money-making apps you use.

hlopez256 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 pm

No he does not, he's helpful, and obviously you see that. How about go to his profile and look at all the useful threads Antoine has made, before you say RANDOM *** to get money by the end of the month, look before you check.
**** you to
Stop being so toxic, nobody cares about your ****.
Okay.

Boss lady 2016 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:54 am

:)

Boss lady 2016 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:56 am

I like this app others should try

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:10 pm

I like this app others should try
Uhh what?

iwantoney » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:43 am

signed up under you lets see how it goes

koppunoor » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 am

not available in India too...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:24 am

This was a month ago. You're not allowed to post on threads that the last post was a month ago

hlopez256 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:31 am

thanks man

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

This was a month ago. You're not allowed to post on threads that the last post was a month ago
Can you please tell me, when should i comment and at what time should i reply and within how many days i can answer to the queries of people when i know the answer or when i am facing the same issue.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Can you please tell me, when should i comment and at what time should i reply and within how many days i can answer to the queries of people when i know the answer or when i am facing the same issue.

According to Keys it's one month

KeysUnlocked » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:00 pm

If the thread serves no use there is no point of replying, once the thread is "dead" and getting no replies, it shouldn't be getting anymore replies

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 pm

If the thread serves no use there is no point of replying, once the thread is "dead" and getting no replies, it shouldn't be getting anymore replies
Why can't you think in a way that no one has checked this thread and may be i have to help or add my concern related to the same issue.?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Why can't you think in a way that no one has checked this thread and may be i have to help or add my concern related to the same issue.?
I think you can post if you think you need urgent help on old threads

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 pm

I think you can post if you think you need urgent help on old threads
that's why I do post on threads if I have concern or they need some help.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:43 pm

This perfectly defines "necroposting" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... croposting

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:07 pm

This perfectly defines "necroposting" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... croposting
Necroposting isn't mentioned in the T&C. I'll ask Joe on his view.

koppunoor » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Necroposting isn't mentioned in the T&C. I'll ask Joe on his view.
Yeah