Share money-making apps you use.

xZeus » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 pm

how much tabs of videos are you using.
and its on google chrome right

KeysUnlocked » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 pm

Please take this to a new forum, it was necroposted

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Hi ... I am watching video but the viewability is not showing wither green or red it shows only white... What does that mean? or else how many video we need to watch to get the colors on the viewability. can you explain me how to get HD and for 50HD how much time does it take?
There's no white but I guess you mean that no color shows up? That means you aren't getting paid because either the ad network is having faulty reporting to EarnHoney or some software you have might be interfering. Click the "Viewability not working? Report it." link.
thanks for the info. I will report it to them.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi ... I am watching video but the viewability is not showing wither green or red it shows only white... What does that mean? or else how many video we need to watch to get the colors on the viewability. can you explain me how to get HD and for 50HD how much time does it take?
There's no white but I guess you mean that no color shows up? That means you aren't getting paid because either the ad network is having faulty reporting to EarnHoney or some software you have might be interfering. Click the "Viewability not working? Report it." link.
I just think it's because the site is only to be accessed in the US and other countries can't use it.

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:25 pm

I just think it's because the site is only to be accessed in the US and other countries can't use it.
Yeah! May be but I am trying to know that any other people in my region are able to watch or no.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Yeah! May be but I am trying to know that any other people in my region are able to watch or no.
Check for the UK as well please

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:39 pm

I think you are the same line as me... have to work online to know more tips.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:06 pm

But if you find out what countries are only allowed then tell me

koppunoor » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:34 pm

definitely!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:37 pm

definitely!
Cheers man