Share money-making apps you use.

earn money super easy with this app

hlopez256 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:22 pm

NonRef: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... anel&hl=en

Ref:I've been using this app called The Panel App. It's super easy to earn gift cards & cash by walking around with your phone! Check it out: http://www.placed.com/panel/panels/711b ... 224e987c9d

Help me out with some referrals. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Do you want to earn points to redeem for prizes, rewards and sweepstakes entries by just going about your day? Earn gift cards to your favorite stores! Earn bonus points by completing surveys, connecting your social networks and referring your friends.
Prizes include:
Amazon Gift Cards
VISA and MasterCard Cash Cards
Starbucks Gift Cards
Xbox One, PS4, and iPads
Amazon Fire Stick and Chromecast
Target, AMC, Regal and more!

The Panel App measures device data, including apps and location, for the purpose of analytics and reporting. Location data is pooled with data collected from hundreds of thousands of panelists to provide meaningful insights to third parties. Analytics and reporting are limited to aggregates of multiple users. Opt out at any time by uninstalling the app.

Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life, however we have worked hard to ensure that Panel App has a minimal effect on battery. Feel free to let us know if you run into issues. We are always trying to improve the experience of the app.

Like the Panel App on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PanelApplication
Follow the Panel App on Twitter: https://twitter.com/panel_app

*Prizes may vary per country.

SrGuillester » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:31 pm

The Panel App is pretty good, but with a couple of downsides. To begin with, if you are not at home, then it will drain your battery, spamming your location services. That can be inconvient, because when you get home trying to make some quick auto cash you turn on your phone and then it dies. Also, it has a very low pay each day, I found myself only gathering a small amount of 25 points each day. Each they that value will continue to slowly diminish, from 25 to 19, and then 19 to 12. I believe this app is not worth it, but if you are lazy and try to make money not doing anything (besides killing your battery), then this app is good. Besides that, their rewards are pretty good with Amazon and PayPal. That is good for me. In conclusion, this app is good for lazy people who are too lazy to monitor their Perk/Apptrailers, and just want some slow cash.

hlopez256 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:39 pm

The Panel App is pretty good, but with a couple of downsides. To begin with, if you are not at home, then it will drain your battery, spamming your location services. That can be inconvient, because when you get home trying to make some quick auto cash you turn on your phone and then it dies. Also, it has a very low pay each day, I found myself only gathering a small amount of 25 points each day. Each they that value will continue to slowly diminish, from 25 to 19, and then 19 to 12. I believe this app is not worth it, but if you are lazy and try to make money not doing anything (besides killing your battery), then this app is good. Besides that, their rewards are pretty good with Amazon and PayPal. That is good for me. In conclusion, this app is good for lazy people who are too lazy to monitor their Perk/Apptrailers, and just want some slow cash.
its just an extra for me, i have other phones running and computers

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:43 pm

bump

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:45 pm

How much have you earned with this app exactly? Is it worth the phones battery life to use this app?

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:02 pm

How much have you earned with this app exactly? Is it worth the phones battery life to use this app?
ive made like 5 bucks its just on your phone

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:01 pm

really nice, is it working globaly?
i think it but if you like you can try downloading the app

hlopez256 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:39 pm

bump

hlopez256 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:26 pm

b

iwantoney » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:44 am

good app thanks i am downloading it thanks

koppunoor » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 am

is it boring or working?