Share money-making apps you use.

Perk TV Live Update - Possibly better than Perk TV!

bgiesing » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:44 am

Perk just launched a new redesign of Perk TV Live a few days ago and after switching one of my Perk TV devices to it, all I have to say is... I think Perk actually did something amazing for once!

Not only do you get Unlimited points and it's passive now (no longer have to launch an ad break), but I launched it at 5:30am with my local news when it launched a few days ago and it's still going with no "Are you watching" dialog and even though the show ended days ago!

However, there's more also! If you send Tweets in the with the #perktv or #perktvlive (no matter the Tweet's contents), you get Tokens to use with Scratch & Win!

Seems like Perk might be finally learning how to make decent, non-crashy apps!

If you want to try it and don't have a Perk account (very few I'm guessing), here's my ref-link to sign up and then download it here for new or existing users:

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Is it just Perk TV live that they have changed?

bgiesing » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Is it just Perk TV live that they have changed?
Yep, just Live. (at least for Android, not sure about iOS as I don't own one)

bgiesing » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Perk TV itself just got updated also, currently testing to see how good or bad the new redesign of that is

EDIT: Now has the playlists from the site like "DIY$ by Perk", new channels in addition to the App and Movie Trailers from the old app, Trending section, Wifi Only setting, new logo like TV Live, etc

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Perk TV itself just got updated also, currently testing to see how good or bad the new redesign of that is

EDIT: Now has the playlists from the site like "DIY$ by Perk", new channels in addition to the App and Movie Trailers from the old app, Trending section, Wifi Only setting, new logo like TV Live, etc
Great I'll check it out.