Share money-making apps you use.

Earn Money By Walking - Bitwalking

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:51 pm

As the subject suggests, all you have to do to earn is by walking around. You walk around and about pretty much everyday, and now you can earn money by it! Your steps will be converted into digital currency which can then be used to redeem what is in store, or a direct transfer to your bank account. You'' have complete control over your money, as the app is quite secure.

However, the app launched last september and is still in beta. So if you want the app, you're going to have to request it from their website: http://www.bitwalking.com/request/

From what I've seen, this looks like a huge company who's dealing with the app, and from a look at there website, you'll be able to say that they are legit. So go walk and earn money!

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:53 pm

wow... Is it available globally? This sounds awesome! It has "bit" in its name, so do you get paid in bitcoin? THat would be even more awesome.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

wow... Is it available globally? This sounds awesome! It has "bit" in its name, so do you get paid in bitcoin? THat would be even more awesome.
I think it's just inapp currency which you can use to trade for giftcards or cash. But I'm not too sure if it's available globally. Contacting them would be a good idea.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I think it's just inapp currency which you can use to trade for giftcards or cash. But I'm not too sure if it's available globally. Contacting them would be a good idea.
Ah! Giftcards is fine.

saginame1 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:52 am

Omg I can shake my device and earn money

chrisasst » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:38 am

Omg I can shake my device and earn money
wouldn't be based on gps movement

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:44 am

Oh, so it's invatation only. Does it take long time to get accepted?

Philipnah » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 pm

WOW! you earn money just by walking! isn't there some kind of ads every 10 seconds?
if it's good guess who's going to be walking home from school now!

Silver_surfa » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Awsome

Embre » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Well I gotta try this!!