Share money-making apps you use.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:24 pm

YooLotto is similar app to AppTrailers.
But I use VPN in order to get ads.
They play one after one:)
Not sure they are going to pay me,but ill try.
Did you get the $5 promotion on youlotto as mine didn't work because they paused the promotion which sucked.
No,got nothing:)
Oh so it's not just me then.

Marballer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:52 pm

You guys are doing this all wrong you first need to click on new video than search a short video than scroll and click than after the final ad pops up you have softkeys and you exit the app and enter the app again and your cyborg is created im earning more than $10 a week so try it

DenisHero » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:30 pm

huh?
Didnt understand so much lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:26 am

huh?
Didnt understand so much lol
He made a cyborg basically using softkeys. I guess you need root/jailbreak

DenisHero » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:16 pm

I would never root my main phone anyway.Probably if i am going to get more money-making machines

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:28 pm

I would never root my main phone anyway.Probably if i am going to get more money-making machines
I agree with you. I'm scared that my phone could get bricked.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:54 pm

I agree with you. I'm scared that my phone could get bricked.
It depends what phone it is. If it's old the chances are high for it to get bricked

DenisHero » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Not old.
Check Allview A5 Lite
The phone was 75 bucks-new

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Not old.
Check Allview A5 Lite
The phone was 75 bucks-new
Check online it can get bricked.

DenisHero » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:35 pm

I am not going to root it,lol
Dont worry:)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:38 pm

I am not going to root it,lol
Dont worry:)
Oh ok then just in case you did though.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Wow... I redeemed about a dollar and a half 5 days ago. And now I'm banned on apptrailers and got no money :/ bs

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:19 am

Wow... I redeemed about a dollar and a half 5 days ago. And now I'm banned on apptrailers and got no money :/ bs
Wait what. You must've used multiple devices or something

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Nope, only 1 device.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Nope, only 1 device.
You did say you earned $4 a day that could be it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:50 pm

comment2: Yes, some parts are a bit humorous, an easy task to make jokes about and especially the very first few minutes are a tiny clumsy. thrush from symbicort I think people like Franco Nero must have correctly gone ridiculous to see how his main film was abused so badly, and people like Sergio Corbucci might have turned twice in his grave seeing this carnage. Famke Janssen provides nothing to the proceedings as she devote the majority of her period possibly kidnapped or in a black bag wrapped around her face.

xenical where to buy

cipro 500mg cost

hair loss drugs propecia

how much is propecia in canada

This is off topic

This is one of the most effective and at the same time amusing and well done films of 2013 and it is 1 of my favourites of last year. ciprofloxacin stomach Tom Hanks (bestknown for his part as Woody within the Toy Story franchise) represents the captain mentioned in the subject, and does a superb job conveying the feelings and tendencies that the ordinary cargo ship captain might encounter under these conditions. After an officer is left for dead, what is left of him is engineered into a robotic design and he goes about to arrest his murders but finds his investigation is placing himself in peril.

purchase symbicort

medication finasteride

neurontin common side effects

buy xenical orlistat uk

disjoinedpie16 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:43 am

App trailers wont let me upload video anyone can help :(

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:52 am

App trailers wont let me upload video anyone can help :(
It's not letting anyone upload unfortunately. You could watch the magic trick vid as it's short