Share money-making apps you use.

GiftCrush (Legit Got $5

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Today I got my $5 amazon giftcard from gift crush, just wanted to prove that this app isnt a scam, and I hope you can get it too, and im hoping the $10 gc works too! :D

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Ooo I wanna try this app thanks for the shout out

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Ooo I wanna try this app thanks for the shout out
No problem, just be sure to use your device every day, and I think theres no limit per household, so you can get alot of money, and its a free 1 dollars on your first day.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:42 pm

How many time have you spend on GiftCrush ? Was it worth it ?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:44 pm

How many time have you spend on GiftCrush ? Was it worth it ?
Well, here is how it works, all you have to do is turn on a VPN on your device, and use it atleast once a day, you dont even have to open the app, just use your device for a minute and there ya go, it takes 30 days to get $5 amazon, and thats what im at.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:46 pm

I am surprised.. But the app dont make any money ? Why apps will donate money to their user ?

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:49 pm

I am surprised.. But the app dont make any money ? Why apps will donate money to their user ?
I think they do make money, the VPN gets any ads from the videos you are watching, and it takes the ad revenue to the VPN and the company collects it. So if your watching youtube it takes away money from the creator of the video on ads and it sends it to the company.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Ok nice, you convinced me ! Going to download it :)

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Ok nice, you convinced me ! Going to download it :)
It truly is easiest money in your life

moneymanmoney » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:23 am

Does this mean that you can download and install this on farm phones and make $5 per phone per month?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:09 am

Does this mean that you can download and install this on farm phones and make $5 per phone per month?
Yup :D Thats whats so good about it.

moneymanmoney » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:12 am

Just curious, but how many phones do you use it on? And did you receive the $1 the next day on all of them?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:34 am

Just curious, but how many phones do you use it on? And did you receive the $1 the next day on all of them?
I use all 6 phones, i got the dollar in 3 days on all of them.

hlopez256 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:45 pm

it works im in tier 4 with 118 days to go for the 20$ i made a post about it

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Nic,pe, I'm going for the $10 right now lol

hlopez256 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Nic,pe, I'm going for the $10 right now lol
its legit

shubhmsharma » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:25 pm

I have kept it installed like 3-4 days and in its first option $1 it is keep saying 1 days to go. What I am doing wrong ?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

I have kept it installed like 3-4 days and in its first option $1 it is keep saying 1 days to go. What I am doing wrong ?
Don't necropost