Share money-making apps you use.

Get Faster Points with Perk Pop Quiz Method!

colsons23 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:15 am

I have three phones I use for making money. Everyday I go to perk pop quiz and set all of my devices to lightening mode before I answer the questions. I also get points faster by watching the ads and just constantly tapping in the middle of the screens without even trying to get the questions right. I get mostly 3 points from every device every 30-60 seconds. I do this an hour a day with all my devices and I get about 1200 points a day (400 per device). I believe this is the fastest way to earn points on perk pop quiz. Happy earning! :D

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Oh... hmm. Is this US only, like Perk TV?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Don't they have a program where they bring up trick questions to get rid of cyborg and such? I could see a huge app as perk bringing that program in soon. Still an efficient way so far.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Don't they have a program where they bring up trick questions to get rid of cyborg and such? I could see a huge app as perk bringing that program in soon. Still an efficient way so far.
I've seen that in other apps like this. I'm pretty sure they have that. I would not use a cyborg for this.

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

I've seen that in other apps like this. I'm pretty sure they have that. I would not use a cyborg for this.
Agreed. The perk app isn't an app you would want to get suspended or banned from. It is by far one of the most well known apps for making money.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Agreed. The perk app isn't an app you would want to get suspended or banned from. It is by far one of the most well known apps for making money.
Yeap. If you get banned from one, you get banned from all. Right?

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Yeap. If you get banned from one, you get banned from all. Right?
Yes, I'm certain that's how it works. You login with one account, so all your devices should be banned if one did.

Tucker1003 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Yes all including App Trailers!! So much money is tied to Perk !!! Be Careful!!

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Oh... hmm. Is this US only, like Perk TV?
No the app is international

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:35 pm

no it doesn't matter if you get every question wrong

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

That's a good idea to do when using the app perk pop quiz the only problem is you will run out of questions really fast I used to do that way too but I ran out of questions to do quickly which was quite disappointing I guess you can do that for now but when your danerously low on questions I would stop to save some

colsons23 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Guys, I only do the method for an hour so I don't get banned. Trust me you won't get banned!