Share money-making apps you use.

Limit Removed from Mypoints TV App!

bbqboss » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Don't know if this is permanent or only temporary, but the Mypoints TV app limit of 15 points per day has been lifted since friday. I have had it running non-stop earning around 300 points (approx $2) per account per day. Don't know how long this will last, but for now it's an easy "set it and forget it way to earn.

Even though it's owned by Swagbucks, its run on the Mypoints platform so if you don't already have one, you'll need a mypoints account. Here's my link if you need it: https://goo.gl/8ktHIu

DenisHero » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Damn Swagbucks..
Keep up and take advantage until it lasts.

Tekprincezz » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:59 pm

That's new I didn't know swaybacks owns mypoints company I thought it was separate.

bbqboss » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:21 am

That's new I didn't know swaybacks owns mypoints company I thought it was separate.
Technically, they are owned by the same parent company but it is clear that SB is the "main" company. They even share the same TOS, so the same rules apply to both platforms. (that's also why I bet they will be rolling out the other SB related video apps under the MPts label too)

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:03 am

Damn Swagbucks..
Keep up and take advantage until it lasts.
Yeah swagbucks have done that to most of their apps and made a 10 cent limit on most of them.

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:26 pm

Doesn't work anymore, my limit was 10 points.

bbqboss » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't really know what's going on, because it is still working for me (monday), I've gotten over 200 points today and it's still playing. I don't know if it matters but I've got it running on an old optimus fuel.

StevenNguyen907 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:23 pm

I don't really know what's going on, because it is still working for me (monday), I've gotten over 200 points today and it's still playing. I don't know if it matters but I've got it running on an old optimus fuel.
Are you In the United States?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:30 am

Wow how is that working for you? There's a limit for everyone

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:55 pm

He may have an APK

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 pm

He may have an APK
If he's earning more than average then he would've got banned.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:49 pm

He may have an APK
Hmmm.. True. Maybe he's redeeming a lot and just making more accounts

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 am

He may have an APK
New accounts get headstarts too so that's how he could've got 100 points just like that

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:16 pm

New accounts get headstarts too so that's how he could've got 100 points just like that
Yeah, but there may be an account limit per ip

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Yeah, but there may be an account limit per ip
Yeah there could be.

bbqboss » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:53 pm

I really don't know what happened. Tuesday it went back to the normal 10 or 15 maximum. I did nothing "shady" or unusual, only had one account (that I've had for a few weeks). I'm guessing that the company is just testing.

koppunoor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:58 am

Its not available for me.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:03 pm

I really don't know what happened. Tuesday it went back to the normal 10 or 15 maximum. I did nothing "shady" or unusual, only had one account (that I've had for a few weeks). I'm guessing that the company is just testing.
Yeah it was probably a glitch