Share money-making apps you use.

RIP FORUM

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 pm

idk where to put this because it wouldn't be found in off topic

The Pokemon cyborg are taking over, spamming. Whopping 9k points in just 10 hours. Meaning the leaderboard is dead. They may even catch up to me and TMMM, we need some antispam thing because we can't keep going like this. Or just ban the small majority of the cyborg

Joe » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Hey!
Don't worry! This will be easily taken care of with a few clicks. I am going through now and punishing accordingly.

DenisHero » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:23 pm

Yeah,I have also seen some new intruders in the leaderboard.
Clean 'em,Joe.

Joe » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:44 pm

All cleaned up and they can't earn points.
It is funny how they keep posting. It looks like we need to do an IP ban as they are all coming from the same place.
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 2.25.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 2.25.06 PM.png (11.18 KiB) Viewed 2084 times
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 2.42.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 2.42.04 PM.png (10.15 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

Joe » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:45 pm

idk where to put this because it wouldn't be found in off topic
Sir I was a bit angry with you at first but I see why you put it here now!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:09 pm

It is funny how they keep posting. It looks like we need to do an IP ban as they are all coming from the same place.
Thanks I was afraid they were going to catch up without even helping anyone.

Joe » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:13 pm

You don't have to ever worry about these kinds of users winning. I always check the top users before I say that they won. Your points have to add up and obvious spam as such won't fly.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:16 pm

You don't have to ever worry about these kinds of users winning. I always check the top users before I say that they won. Your points have to add up and obvious spam as such won't fly.
Being an admin has good features. Especially the IP ban. By the way for your nxt video can you base it on how to cope with ads without monitoring too much.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Thank you very much Joe for all your hard work. I was going to put it into the off topic section but it would just disappear there...

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you very much Joe for all your hard work. I was going to put it into the off topic section but it would just disappear there...
You already said that.

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:53 pm

You already said that.
So? I was thanking Joe for cleani up the spam.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:13 am

You already said that.
Yeah but you're just doing it for points

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:20 pm

You already said that.
Yeah but you're just doing it for points
No I wasn't lmao. I want joe to know that I appreciate him for what he does to help us. Not for points.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:21 pm

No more replies on this thread, it's useless

koppunoor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Keep going... Its the only solution or give a warn notice,

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Keep going... Its the only solution or give a warn notice,
They aren't here anymore