Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

ATTENTION: Important Profile Information to Fill Out

Joe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 am

Hi everyone! Check your profile and fill out the new information shown in the screenshots.

Go and fill out out your country! This will be used for the new archives section coming up.
ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
You can also enter how many phones and computers you have, a link to your routine via spreadsheet or whatever else you did, and referral links.
Leaderboards of the users with the most phones, computers, and points are displayed on the home page.
The user with the most points has their referral codes displayed.
Note: My points aren't legit and will be changed after this demonstration!
profile-info-forum.png
profile-info-forum.png (458.29 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
top-users-forum.png
top-users-forum.png (190.35 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

Ryzon321 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes, thanks Joe. You were the first one who I found with " real " information on Youtube. It has helped me a lot. Most of the Youtube content is people making videos with extreme claims, and little to no actual experience with the apps, ect... Thanks again Joe !

Ryzon321 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 am

I will check them out !

Ryzon321 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:50 am

Sure message me, we probably shouldn't carry this on here. Cheers !

koppunoor » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Done with it.

Brayan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Done with it.
done with what koppunoor?
I think he means done with watching your video dude :P

t0nja » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:58 pm

Every time I click the the link you have here ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info i am taken to this page http://prnt.sc/f1gtyw So I haven't been able to add phone info on my profile page lol

Joe » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Every time I click the the link you have here ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info i am taken to this page http://prnt.sc/f1gtyw So I haven't been able to add phone info on my profile page lol
Try again and let me know if it works.

t0nja » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:37 pm

nope, :( I logged out cleared cookies and link and the edit profile button still dont work

t0nja » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:40 pm

nope, :( I logged out cleared cookies and link and the edit profile button still dont work
What are you using to go to it
I have click the link in the opening post, and I have tried from the profile page, under the avatar it has a edit profile button. Both give me the same error

t0nja » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 pm

What are you using to go to it
I have click the link in the opening post, and I have tried from the profile page, under the avatar it has a edit profile button. Both give me the same error
Are you on a computer or phone
Computer, Using chrome carney.. And never mind.. lol I just tried it in regular Chrome and I get the link.. damn I feel stupid not trying That first .. Sorry for the trouble!

mohammedahassan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:20 pm

it`s great