Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

New Cashout System Added

Joe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 am

Hi everyone!
A new cashout system was just added to the forum.
Check your sidebar if you are on mobile and beside your username in the header if you are on desktop.

You can earn PayPal and Amazon for posting helpful things on the Forum.
Your points never expire now!

The same rules apply as before! They will be updated in accordance to the new cashout system.

Here is a video explaining further:
https://youtu.be/5W-2OmDN8fQ
Last edited by Joe on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lolguyamor » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:39 am

Joe, how do you profit off of this new cash out system. I mean, I see ads around the page... but is that really enough to pay off the expenses of people posting on the forum?

Also... FIRST!

Nikhil » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:16 am

I just joined here because you added the cashout system.

Andru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:37 pm

I really am glad that you have implemented this cashout system because now i can help people or post helpful things and get some money for it! Thank you! :)

jaysonbubel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Will $10 be the lowest or highest amount for gift cards? For example, will you add $5, and $25?

Joe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 pm

Will $10 be the lowest or highest amount for gift cards? For example, will you add $5, and $25?
This is brand new. I would have no problem expanding and making it better when possible!

Fishering » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:16 am

I think this is actually really cool, and I hope it brings more attention to the forum.

Andru » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 am

I am sure that it will bring a lot of attention which will help this forum become bigger and bigger :)

Acentum » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:10 am

Can't wait to start using it!

koppunoor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:29 am

awesome.. Like to earn like before. And the website UI and design was superb before and not now... :(

Andru » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:02 am

The website is really good looking and i think that Joe spent a lot of time into putting this together....

Joe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:20 am

Yes job Joe love the website and the way we can earn from you used maybe try to start a watching site to earn. Is the PayPal verified and unverified.

Currently, it doesn't matter if the PayPal is verified or unverified.

koppunoor » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:54 pm

There are few things which need to be changed in the forum. Replies to comments of single person, lottery like before, cashout to be $5 for 1000 because as of now each reply = 3 points so 10000/3 = 3333 replies which is not possible in a month. So do some changes Joe or revert back the forum to the old that was there like ranking on points.

Joe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Replies to comments of single person
Could you elaborate on this? I don't know what you are requesting.

The lottery system would be fairly simple to add and I think that would be a good idea!
I am working on more ways that you can earn and may change the points as time goes on. Remember that this is brand new!

Joe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Replies to comments of single person
Could you elaborate on this? I don't know what you are requesting.

The lottery system would be fairly simple to add and I think that would be a good idea!
I am working on more ways that you can earn and may change the points as time goes on.
add a system for the top 10 on you're table after a month get bonus points i would say joe
That sounds like a great idea! I think users should also receive points for liking posts and being liked, although I don't have a like system yet.

BlackSuit421 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:07 pm

Yeah maybe at least a $5 option would be awesome for this newly added system TechSlugs.

Joe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:52 pm

add a system for the top 10 on you're table after a month get bonus points i would say joe
That sounds like a great idea! I think users should also receive points for liking posts and being liked, although I don't have a like system yet.
could you maybe add like a happy hour where its 2 times the points at one for one hour like once a day or once a week
More good ideas!

Joe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Yeah maybe at least a $5 option would be awesome for this newly added system TechSlugs.
Sounds like a good idea, I will add a $1 option too.

Joe » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 pm

could you maybe add like a happy hour where its 2 times the points at one for one hour like once a day or once a week
More good ideas!
joe is there a way to turn of the emails i get from the forum?
What emails are you receiving? You can configure these in your control panel:
ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:30 pm

So if i earn 10000 points in 3 months it doesn't matter? I can earn those points as slow or fast as i want?

Andru » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Because i have points in the balance section and in the lifetime section. Those are just to separate the points i made the respective month ?

Joe » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:33 pm

So if i earn 10000 points in 3 months it doesn't matter? I can earn those points as slow or fast as i want?
Absolutely. This is a cashout system, not a contest.
Your points don't expire.
See here:
https://youtu.be/5W-2OmDN8fQ?t=1m10s

BlackSuit421 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:36 am

Nice Joe!! Wait, but for the $1 option, will it be for Amazon and/or PayPal?

Joe » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Nice Joe!! Wait, but for the $1 option, will it be for Amazon and/or PayPal?
Why not both?

BlackSuit421 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:11 pm

:) Alrighty! Hope to see it Joe! Thank you!