Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

Important Information Regarding December and the Points System

Joe » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:08 am

Hello everyone. I have some bad news.
Unfortunately, the $40 contest for the month of December will not be carried out. It will remain gone indefinitely.

Reason: There are not enough active users on the forum and not enough quality posts.

Hopefully it can return in January. Many changes need to be made on the forum and TheTechSlugs before it can make a return.
The forum will remain up.

Thanks for understanding and I will be making some changes!
Last edited by Joe on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

koppunoor » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:57 am

Good going. Thanks for doing changes and pls do block spammers on the forum.

koppunoor » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:59 am

And thanks for the November gift.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:40 am

I suggested this many times, but the thread got deleted.

Here's what I would do Joe: Lower it to $15 a month $5 per person, and there will be less crap and it's cheaper for you to manage

koppunoor » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:02 pm

It would be best you share the rewards $5 rewards to top 10 users. And can say that 2 or 3 lucky winners will receive $20 and $40 (as per same policy most time spent)

abneric » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:50 pm

It would be best you share the rewards $5 rewards to top 10 users. And can say that 2 or 3 lucky winners will receive $20 and $40 (as per same policy most time spent)
very good idea. Shame its gone now.

koppunoor » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:52 pm

very good idea. Shame its gone now.
Thanks and what do you mean by "shame its gone now"?

Terri » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:18 pm

I don't know about this points thing but I hope the forum picks up. Joe's the reason why I'm starting my farm.

koppunoor » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:58 pm

I don't know about this points thing but I hope the forum picks up. Joe's the reason why I'm starting my farm.
What's the URL?

Terri » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:57 pm

What's the URL?
Could you be more specific? A YouTube link of TechSlugs Joe is what your asking?

koppunoor » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:20 am

What's the URL?
Could you be more specific? A YouTube link of TechSlugs Joe is what your asking?
I was asking - "Joe's the reason why I am starting a new forum". So what your forum name

Terri » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:55 pm

What's the URL?
I was asking - "Joe's the reason why I am starting a new forum". So what your forum name
Oh, I apologize if my post was misleading. However I did not say starting a new forum, I said farm. As in collecting phones for passive income.
I appreciate what Joe has shared with us and plan to try it.
:)

koppunoor » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Ya

mohammedahassan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:40 pm

so great :D :D :D