Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

July Activity $40 Contest Complete! Points Zeroed - Get ready for August!

Joe » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:22 pm

The winners of July's activity contest are:

Antoine.C: $25
KeysUnlocked: $10
Tekprincezz: $5

I will send you all a message asking for your PayPal email!

This is a help community for making money with smartphones and computers. We want to make sure that only the most active and legit users are rewarded.

All user's points have been zeroed now for a fresh start of August.

Post things that will help us make more money!
Joe

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:49 pm

The winners of July's activity contest are:

Antoine.C: $25
KeysUnlocked: $10
Tekprincezz: $5

I will send you all a message asking for your PayPal email!

This is a help community for making money with smartphones and computers. We want to make sure that only the most active and legit users are rewarded.

All user's points have been zeroed now for a fresh start of August.

Post things that will help us make more money!
Joe
Good luck to everyone this month!

Tekprincezz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Thank you so much Joe this is awesome. I can't wait for your upcoming videos this month & Good Luck everyone for this month :D

christophervinn » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:29 am

Wow, this is a really cool feature to have on the forum.

One suggestion I would make is maybe to dedicate the lowest reward to the most helpful poster as opposed to the one with the third highest posting count. Nothing against the winners, but it seems to me the most helpful information I've read from people on here come from people with like 10-40 quality posts as opposed the ones with the highest quantity.

It seems to me the ones with the highest numbers tend to lack substance with there one sentence responses to every thread posted here.

I really like the forum and find it to be amongst the best of the active "beer money" communities on the Internet. I'd like to see it continue to grow with users helping each other out rather than just trying to reach a post quota.

Just a suggestion.

KeysUnlocked » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:19 am

Wow, this is a really cool feature to have on the forum.

One suggestion I would make is maybe to dedicate the lowest reward to the most helpful poster as opposed to the one with the third highest posting count. Nothing against the winners, but it seems to me the most helpful information I've read from people on here come from people with like 10-40 quality posts as opposed the ones with the highest quantity.

It seems to me the ones with the highest numbers tend to lack substance with there one sentence responses to every thread posted here.

I really like the forum and find it to be amongst the best of the active "beer money" communities on the Internet. I'd like to see it continue to grow with users helping each other out rather than just trying to reach a post quota.

Just a suggestion.
The rewards go to the most active/helpful people, but yes I do like your idea, it can maybe lower 6.66 (20 divided by 3)dollars for each most active users, and 6.66 each for helpful users, still adding up to 40 dollars a month. But it would be hard to find out who is the most helpful persons, because there's no bit that tells you who wrote the most (unless there is)

koppunoor » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Really felt happy to see this news. Genuine!

mohammedahassan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 pm

so great :D :D :twisted: :twisted: