Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

VIDEO: The Electricity Cost of 30 Phones

Joe » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:35 am

This is how much it costs for my 30 phones and computers, along with a little rant on the cell phone bill. Quit worrying about electricity!
https://youtu.be/RGZJQXNIfaA

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:48 am

This was extremely useful, im planning on extending my farm, though I dont own my house nor pay the bills, my parents do, so I should maybe talk to them (lol). But I can also show them this video of how much power your using with your 30 devices and what not, and they can see that its not that bad for the amount of money im making without having to do anything. Thanks Joe for all the tips and guides your making recently. VERY useful.

My KW/H is 13.23 cents lol, maybe i should actually be paying half of the bill

Joe » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:08 pm

This was extremely useful, im planning on extending my farm, though I dont own my house nor pay the bills, my parents do, so I should maybe talk to them (lol). But I can also show them this video of how much power your using with your 30 devices and what not, and they can see that its not that bad for the amount of money im making without having to do anything. Thanks Joe for all the tips and guides your making recently. VERY useful.

Sounds like there is nothing to worry about! Your parents shouldn't need much convincing. They probably know what the power guzzlers are in the house!

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Sounds like there is nothing to worry about! Your parents shouldn't need much convincing. They probably know what the power guzzlers are in the house!
Just gotta worry about the wifi usage lol, were spending 100 bucks a month on it, but idk if it will be a problem.

Antoine.C » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:30 pm

100 bucks a month ? Wow, I hope I wont pay that much if my farm gets bigger

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Well we get over 35 mbps download and over 50 mbps upload speed, its extremely fast.

And i only have a 6 phone farm xD

Joe » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Well we get over 35 mbps download and over 50 mbps upload speed, its extremely fast.

Do you have any data caps?

KeysUnlocked » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Don't know what that is lol, Google didnt explain it enough.

Joe » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Don't know what that is lol, Google didnt explain it enough.
You should test it out then! If you get what I mean.
Actually that is terrible advice. Don't do that. :D

Davidcd25 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:55 am

Here in Texas there is a company called 'Energy Ogre'. You can go to their website and put in your energy usage and cost. Then they figure out which company to sign you up with to pay a lower cost for power. I don't know if they are available in other states. I plan on using their service soon to help save.

mohammedahassan » Fri May 05, 2017 1:47 pm

so great :D :D

zerocool » Sun May 07, 2017 4:21 pm

HEY DAVID IF NO ONE MINES PLEASE TAKE LOOK AT MY POWER COMPANY
http://powerupnowandsave.free.mystream. ... O_LA=US_EN

zerocool » Sun May 14, 2017 5:32 pm

earn mone and get power cost down state tax

Pridone » Tue May 30, 2017 12:57 am

This is amazing, i just wanted to know what product did you use to calculate the volts of how much electricity you're getting with those $$$ phones.

This is useful, for most of us and most new users and newcomers who thought that having 10-20-30 phones would rise the electricity bill in like 200%, but no. (Believe me, i saw newcomers asking about electricity bills in like every video)

Anyway, glad to hear that you pays around 5% of thousands of dollars you get, this is nice income. Great job JOE.