Find out new information dealing with TheTechSlugs and the Forum.

June Activity $40 Contest Complete! Points Zeroed - Get ready for July!

Joe » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:35 pm

The winners of June's activity contest are:

Fly: $25
Antoine.C: $10
PaddiM8: $5

I will send you all a message asking for your PayPal email!

This is a help community for making money with smartphones and computers. We want to make sure that only the most active and legit users are rewarded. Many people were zeroed out, posts deleted, and even banned because of violations for the point rules.

All user's points have been zeroed now for a fresh start of July.

Post things that will help us make more money!
Joe
Last edited by Joe on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

punkshoo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:05 pm

Good luck everyone! Lets keep the posts legit :P

Fly » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Yea GG everyone! Gl to everyone this month!

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:15 am

comment5: The basic premise of the film is two remaining astronauts, after having their shuttle destroyed and being flung into room, trying to survive. fluconazole thrush dose What I could say is that, at the conclusion, the message rings loud and clear that success lies within all of us. It is the finest James Bond film that I have ever noticed, and I'd like to tell you that I have seen the preceding 22 and this one is the finest.

inhaler ventolin

avodart tablet

side effects gabapentin 300mg

levaquin medicine

Arnold might have yet another film character in him, but my guidance is for him to re-brand themself and stage far from the action hero style. fluconazole tablet for yeast infection You can actually that is amazing Hugh Jackman holding his iphone in front of him when he was singing and the shooting was completed by skype or facetime. Four illusionists catch around pull off one daydream moronic crazy goose chase as they're going from Vegas to The Huge Easy make a statement for those before going on to New York for the great finale.

is diflucan prescription only

flomax brand name

taking flomax for kidney stones

lasix treatment
Stop spamming please

koppunoor » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:08 pm

comment5: The basic premise of the film is two remaining astronauts, after having their shuttle destroyed and being flung into room, trying to survive. fluconazole thrush dose What I could say is that, at the conclusion, the message rings loud and clear that success lies within all of us. It is the finest James Bond film that I have ever noticed, and I'd like to tell you that I have seen the preceding 22 and this one is the finest.

inhaler ventolin

avodart tablet

side effects gabapentin 300mg

levaquin medicine

Arnold might have yet another film character in him, but my guidance is for him to re-brand themself and stage far from the action hero style. fluconazole tablet for yeast infection You can actually that is amazing Hugh Jackman holding his iphone in front of him when he was singing and the shooting was completed by skype or facetime. Four illusionists catch around pull off one daydream moronic crazy goose chase as they're going from Vegas to The Huge Easy make a statement for those before going on to New York for the great finale.

is diflucan prescription only

flomax brand name

taking flomax for kidney stones

lasix treatment
Stop spamming please
I have already reported to Joe...