Announce gift cards that you want to sell to other users.

[H] PayPal / Bitcoin [W] Gift Cards

Fishering » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm

I'm currently buying many sorts of gift cards for Bitcoin as well as PayPal. See the charts below for my rates for specific types of gift cards. If you're interested in trading, leave a comment letting me know, and shoot me a PM on here, or a Facebook message if you're part of the Facebook group.

Note: scroll to the bottom of this post for my reputation.

Amazon Gift Cards

Interested in any value of gift card, but the rates do differ depending on the value.

PayPal:
- Gift Cards valued > $1. 80%.
- Gift Cards valued <= $1. 75%.

Bitcoin:
- All gift cards 70%.

Retail Gift Cards (Walmart, Target, etc...)

PayPal:
- Gift Cards valued > $5. 75%.
- Gift Cards valued <= $5. 70%.

Bitcoin:
- All gift cards 65%.

Online Video Game Gift Cards (Xbox, PSN, Steam, G2A)

Differs for each store, but I'm interested in every value.

PayPal:
- Xbox: 75%.
- PSN: 65%.
- Steam: 80%.
- G2A: 90%.

Bitcoin:
- Xbox: 65%.
- PSN: 55%.
- Steam: 70%.
- G2A: 80%.

Foods/Restaurants (Dunkin, Papa Johns, Cheese Cake Factory)

These contain much less value than any other gift cards, just because of how they are, haha.

PayPal:
All gift cards: 60%.

Bitcoin:
All gift cards: 50%.

Other

If you have a gift card that you couldn't think of a category for, don't hesitate to send me a PM. As long as the place the gift card you have is for is widely known and useful to me, I will probably be interested in buying it still :).

Successful trades:

None so far.

-----------------------------

About me:

Hi. I'm KJ. I've been a part of The Tech Slugs community for around a year now. I'm an admin in the Facebook group (and moderator of the forum too?). I've been actively trading in the group, as well as dealing with any scams that get reported (I'll do the same here. Just hit me up if you have any issues while trading). I'm sure we'll become friends really fast. If I'm mean to you, it doesn't mean I don't like you. That's just how I am. 95% passive aggressive. You'll probably find many comments in reply to your threads saying negative things like 'stay away' or 'that's a bad idea...'. I don't mean to be negative. I just mean to be honest.

My reputation:

I've been trading gift cards in the facebook group for months now, and I have completed hundreds of gift card trades. Some people I have traded thousands of dollars with on Reddit.

Fishering » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:26 am

Bump!

sodiqraji » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:08 pm

I have a $2 Amazon gift card from App Trailers hoping to get pay in bitcoins because I do need it because I live in the UK