Post any scams you come across.

Cash Rewards & Cash Points

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:57 pm

After making a thread about it the app has gotten worse, to even get a good log in reward you have to do some stupid things, and it takes forever to get more points.

DONT USE THIS APP. It is a waste of time, and the reviews are all fake because they say you get 2x rewards when you rate 5 stars, but you dont.

JuanCR28 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:21 am

I'm receiving payment from this app =S. I request for amazon, and I receive every time my gift card.

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 am

I'm receiving payment from this app =S. I request for amazon, and I receive every time my gift card.
It's not a scam, but it's just like app nana, it takes forever to get points.

JuanCR28 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:47 am

uhmm not. I take 2 weeks to cashout $5 to amazon =S maybe you don't know how to get more points quickly =S

KeysUnlocked » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:42 am

uhmm not. I take 2 weeks to cashout $5 to amazon =S maybe you don't know how to get more points quickly =S
ive cashed out $10 before, I do know how to get points quickly, and obviously I do, but the app is just getting worse and worse everyday

Antoine.C » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:30 pm

I've cashout a lot before but now, as Keys said, it's getting worse and worse. I've stopped using it for a while

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:28 pm

I've cashout a lot before but now, as Keys said, it's getting worse and worse. I've stopped using it for a while
I can't even earn with the app anymore, I've made over 50 dollars from it, now I can't even earn a dollar, I'm loosing more than I win.

Tekprincezz » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Yeah this Cash Rewards app wasted my time it's not worth it using this app.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:33 pm

The app was really good 4 months ago, but like most apps it got harder to earn.

Tekprincezz » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:28 am

The app was really good 4 months ago, but like most apps it got harder to earn.
Yeah it was I tried it around that time but I don't know there was some bugs that they need to fix and I guess they never fixed it.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:35 am

If it's getting worse then no one download it.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:50 am

I'm not telling people not to download it, I'm telling hem it's not worth it like it was.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 am

I'm not telling people not to download it, I'm telling hem it's not worth it like it was.
Then technically you shouldn't download it

KeysUnlocked » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 am

Then technically you shouldn't download it
Thats the point of this thread lol

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:36 am

Ok lol