Post any scams you come across.

ADmimsy - Scam

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:33 pm

ADmimsy claims that it pays it's users for viewing advertisements. Kinda like earnhoney, but this website unlike earnhoney, is a SCAM! Not only does it takes months and months to cash out (the minimum payout is at $15 and the points you earn per ad is very low), but when you do cashout, you don't get paid. I cashed out around a month ago, and still no response from them. So I decided to do a couple of google searches and found out that it was indeed a scam website. If you come across this, I advice you to stay away from it. If you do want to earn money by viewing ads, there are several other websites and apps that help you do just that.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Hum... You should always do research on a website before using it ;) It does look legit though

Drite037 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Yeah, the website seems pretty legit. Either they stopped paying long time ago, or they never paid at all, since they have such a bad reputation in the community. It did seem "too good to be true" kinda app. Earning money by watching industrialize ads? yes please.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Yeah, the website seems pretty legit. Either they stopped paying long time ago, or they never paid at all, since they have such a bad reputation in the community. It did seem "too good to be true" kinda app. Earning money by watching industrialize ads? yes please.
Hahah, yeah. They had a pretty modern design and stuff, so I wouldn't tell right of the bat that it was a scam.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 am

If it seems to good to be true, then its a scam.

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:41 pm

I though it was legit, it really looked legit, thanks for telling