Post any scams you come across.

CashTasks

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:41 pm

One of the biggest scam ever, 1000 dollars to reedem and you have to be premium member too so you have to pay 19.99 dollar every month to get your money. I don't think any of you are using it but if you are, stop.

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Oh, yeah. It really sounds like a scam!

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Yeah, unfortunately, there is more than ten thousand people on CashTasks.. Working for nothing

kal30314 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 pm

That a lot of money I hope you did not put a lot of time in the app. Have anybody been paid since 10 thousand people download the app? Just wondering what was the reason you join? It seem like they would have told you in the beginning you had to pay the $19 a month before you cash out.

Antoine.C » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 am

That a lot of money I hope you did not put a lot of time in the app. Have anybody been paid since 10 thousand people download the app? Just wondering what was the reason you join? It seem like they would have told you in the beginning you had to pay the $19 a month before you cash out.
No I tried it during just one day. I haven't lost so much money

kal30314 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:43 am

No I tried it during just one day. I haven't lost so much money
Good you stop just in time because know one don't want to waste their time on something that not working.