Post any scams you come across.

Diamond Cash

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Some people said they receive payment on Diamond Cash but it seems to be it's a scam. What do you think ?

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 am

Ok i just said it's a scam but it look suspicious, look on netbisnessrating, they talked about it

Aya11047 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:21 pm

It did Work for me

SimonRumaldo » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:52 pm

It is a scam for me because I had the amount that I needed and I redeemed it and I never got the money I was waiting for almost a whole week when I decided just to give up on it and I switched to using other apps to make money on. I hope this helped you decide. Whether or not to use this and not waste your time trying to earn money using this app. I have also tried reporting the app but I guess it never got through.

PaddiM8 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:15 pm

It is a scam for me because I had the amount that I needed and I redeemed it and I never got the money I was waiting for almost a whole week when I decided just to give up on it and I switched to using other apps to make money on. I hope this helped you decide. Whether or not to use this and not waste your time trying to earn money using this app. I have also tried reporting the app but I guess it never got through.
Actually, some apps can take FOREVER to payout. Screenwise Trends can take 8 weeks before paying, but they do pay.

Antoine.C » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:16 pm

This app is strange, everybody should skipp it