Post anything.

Moderating for posts that don't contribute?

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:09 pm

I've noticed a lot of people just posting random stuff to get money because they want to get the gift cards. I think that some of these posts should be moderated & removed, because you want to reward high quality content, not spam.

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:11 pm

This post is kind of random and unnecessary and seems like you only made it to earn money. You should be going to Joey about this and get his attention. Not the users.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:12 pm

I've noticed a lot of people just posting random stuff to get money because they want to get the gift cards. I think that some of these posts should be moderated & removed, because you want to reward high quality content, not spam.
I agree! And when a post is removed, you should loose the points you got from it. But I don't think posts should be removed for too small things, only if they are considered spammy or something.

PaddiM8 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:13 pm

This post is kind of random and unnecessary and seems like you only made it to earn money. You should be going to Joey about this and get his attention. Not the users.
he's just having a suggestion. It's nothing wrong with that we also can read it and let him know if we agree.

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Yea I think it's a great idea if joe can figure out a way to do this.

Dannymax333 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

he's just having a suggestion. It's nothing wrong with that we also can read it and let him know if we agree.
I agree with him and I'm not going against him or you I just have the opinion that this ended up in the wrong place and should've been sent to admins instead of just making a discussion because of course everybody agrees in making the website better

Fly » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:27 pm

I agree with him and I'm not going against him or you I just have the opinion that this ended up in the wrong place and should've been sent to admins instead of just making a discussion because of course everybody agrees in making the website better
Well I wanted to see what other people thought about this and I wanted everyone to see it.

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 pm

I agree but the thing i don't like is the place "Off Topic", I wrote there a few times but sometimes, it's very useless and people are just using to say useless things or to earn money

hlopez256 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Exactly!!!!!

PaddiM8 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:45 pm

I agree but the thing i don't like is the place "Off Topic", I wrote there a few times but sometimes, it's very useless and people are just using to say useless things or to earn money
But the point of this forum isn't only to get a gift card. We need some kind of freedom too! I think posting on forums is fun, and doesn't do everything here to get that gift card :)

Antoine.C » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:51 pm

But the point of this forum isn't only to get a gift card. We need some kind of freedom too! I think posting on forums is fun, and doesn't do everything here to get that gift card :)
I see what you mean but I don't think people are actually doing this. And there are only three people that will win something so that's useless. But i agree that when the post is delete, the money should be deleted too.

Embre » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:12 pm

I agree Fly, People should put some thought into the posts, but this is a free-speech forum and people can post what they want.

Roxaro » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:27 am

we need moderators, becouse Joe cant catch all the spammers.

PaddiM8 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:55 am

I think this forum needs moderators! Some people are just writing posts to get points, I mean. Duplicate posts and stuff, I've seen people writing about an app which someone JUST wrote about.