Post anything.

FREE $25 Cash Reward from Health Insurance Research Study

kal30314 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Referral Link: https://impacthealth.typeform.com/to/k0QlOx
Non Referral Link: http://adf.ly/1d6BJg

If you have Health Insurance other than Medicaid or Medicare, you could receive a FREE $25 Cash Reward for participating in a Health Insurance Research Study from Impact Health! If you qualify, they will respond within 48 hours and you'll be compensated for your time via PayPal, Venmo, or Amazon Gift certificate.

Please note that you will be asked to confirm your qualification in the research study by uploading or texting in a photo of your health insurance card.

You can also earn more rewards by referring your own family & friends. Be sure to grab your referral link from the email they send you.

About Impact Health

Impact Health helps make sure you have the best health insurance, with the lowest costs and finds you the health plans that pay the most for your medication costs so that you pay the lowest out of pocket costs possible.

This is where I located this informaton: http://vonbeau.com/offer/free-25-cash-f ... ualify.htm
Last edited by kal30314 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

KeysUnlocked » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Never heard of this company, why would I give them my medical info?

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:18 am

It's probably a scam anyways.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:56 pm

It's a legit health company I looked it up, but still I wouldn't give them my medical info for $25

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:45 pm

It's a legit health company I looked it up, but still I wouldn't give them my medical info for $25
If they need private information like that they should at least give $250.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 pm

xD

kal30314 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:30 pm

xD
It a Health Insurance Research Study but the company do have a website if you want to start there. If you are not comfortable with this then don't do it.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:51 pm

xD
It a Health Insurance Research Study but the company do have a website if you want to start there. If you are not comfortable with this then don't do it.
I don't think anyone is comfortable doing it lol

kal30314 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:08 am

xD
I don't think anyone is comfortable doing it lol
lol You might be right. I found this information on one of the website I trust and I don't think the person would be scamming.

koppunoor » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:13 am

Never go for anything to you see whether its working or not for more than 100 people around you.

KeysUnlocked » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 am

Never go for anything to you see whether its working or not for more than 100 people around you.
That's what I said lol, not worth the risk

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 pm

xD
No I'm not joking.

kal30314 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 am

I like your suggestion, I start by searching people on YouTube to see if someone is using a product or services. Then I use the search engine to find who have review a product. BBB.org is OK

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:01 am

I like your suggestion, I start by searching people on YouTube to see if someone is using a product or services. Then I use the search engine to find who have review a product. BBB.org is OK
You got to be careful because I've come accross sponsored reviews.

koppunoor » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Yes.ok

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:40 pm

Yes.ok
Most of these things are spams anyways

koppunoor » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:34 am

Yes.ok
In this world everything is spam. But 2:10 are really true.

TheMoneyMakingMaster » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Yes.ok
In this world everything is spam. But 2:10 are really true.
Yeah you're right. What do you mean by 2:10?

koppunoor » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Its a ratio...