Post anything.

Plan for Black Friday or Cyber Monday

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:52 am

I know Black Friday is coming right around the corner in the next 4 months and I wanna see what kind of good deals to buy on Black Friday for smartphones, tablets, iPod Touches and I wanna know what's better to shop on Black Friday online or in stores. Also along with some cool gadgets deals and last this doesn't have to be in right away of the comments i'm just throwing out some suggestions and ideas for Black Friday. Even share your Black Friday experience of what should or should we not do so we could be prepared for the upcoming black friday.

KeysUnlocked » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:33 am

DONT go into stores on Black Friday, its a disaster. Shop online and do it quick, cause everything will go, Amazon will also have some good deals on Black Friday and cyber monday

Tekprincezz » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Yeah I was thinking amazon too or other electronic stores online would be better.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:33 am

Yeah I was thinking amazon too or other electronic stores online would be better.
yeah, stores are just chaos, just get to the websites early because the servers will be jammed like crazy

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:01 am

yeah, stores are just chaos, just get to the websites early because the servers will be jammed like crazy
Yeah I hope they have black thursday or way earlier before it's release black friday.

KeysUnlocked » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:03 am

Yeah I hope they have black thursday or way earlier before it's release black friday.
They shouldn't have it at all, or something where only like half the world can get deals on "black" wednesday and they can buy then, after that on thursday the sites can restock, and on black Friday the other half of the world can buy from the sites, and it wouldnt be so bad.

Tekprincezz » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:56 pm

They shouldn't have it at all, or something where only like half the world can get deals on "black" wednesday and they can buy then, after that on thursday the sites can restock, and on black Friday the other half of the world can buy from the sites, and it wouldnt be so bad.
Yeah it's better to start earlier so the sites won't crash